Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 5:50:06 PM EDT
---------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Help!!!!!!!!!!!!------------

I'm taking a CDL training class in Arkansas, but I live in Texas.  (Which means I have to take the TX test)  But my local Texas DPS office will not have any of the free Texas CDL manuals until next week.  All I have is an AR manual which is supposed to be close to the TX one, with the ecxception of not having the written pre-trip crap.(yeah right!)   Anyway, I have to go and do the written test by thurs/friday, and I don't have time to run to another county.  Is there anywhere I can download a PDF of this?  I know it's a longshot, but I figure we've got to have at least one TX trucker in here.

What I'm looking for is called the "Texas Commercial Motor Vehicle Drivers Handbook"

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 4:38:58 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.txdps.state.tx.us/[/url]

Might be in there somewhere. Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top