Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2006 6:15:49 PM EDT
Those fuctards are already saying we are murdering him and "may God have mercy on OUR souls" and stuff like that.

Do they not realize that Iraqis are doing the hanging?  There is even one thread comparing him to Hitler and they said they both should have been allowed to live.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Haha I used to play an online WWII MMO and our off topic forumites would coordinate raids on them and greenpeace.  The company of the game actually got into some legal trouble because of it so we were no longer allowed to utter the name on the forum.

I miss the old 'ducks unlimited' raids...
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There is even one thread comparing him to Hitler and they said they both should have been allowed to live.  
Dothey think we killed Hitler?
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
They deserve a rope too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is even one thread comparing him to Hitler and they said they both should have been allowed to live.  
They're the same ones who think this war should be fought like World War II.
Gee, "take ground and bypass resistance" and island-hopping is such a great strategy for dealing with small units of dedicated enemy and IEDs.
Carpet bombing some of the cities would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gee, "take ground and bypass resistance" and island-hopping is such a great strategy for dealing with small units of dedicated enemy and IEDs.
What do we do with Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  I'm at a loss for those three.
Huh?

I have to admit that I would be thrilled to see B-52 strikes on Haifa Street, Sadr City, Ramadi, and all over Anbar.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I haven't read their drivel but I'm sure it boils donw to a combination fo two liberal memes.

1.  They just don't like the death penalty, and feel it can never be justified for any crime.

2.  Saddam's removal from power, trial, and execution are a result of the invasion of Iraq, spearheaded by GW Bush.  Anything he does, including getting rid a a ruthless dictator, is bad in their estimation, simply because he did it and they hate him.  If GW Bush singlehandedly cured cancer, they would still hate him.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#11]
OH boy....A trick question that will get me BANNED....
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What do we do with Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  I'm at a loss for those three.
Huh?

I have to admit that I would be thrilled to see B-52 strikes on Haifa Street, Sadr City, Ramadi, and all over Anbar.

Those folks are dancing in the streets over Saddam's deaths.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:39:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

I'll bet they are.

Tommorow, thy'll be dancing in the streets over the deaths of American servicemen.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:46:33 PM EDT
[#14]
To the DUmbarses; the execution of Saddam Hussein was orchestrated by Bush, Rummy and Cheney to keep Saddam quiet; they have proof that Saddam knew that the whole war was a profiteering stunt on the part of Bush, Rummy and Cheney to pump all the oil out of Iraq and make trillions of dollars for themselves through Halliburton; their cronies in Blackwater USA would provide the muscle with the assistance of the CIA and the US military to take over the country; secure the oil wells and pipelines and pump all the oil out into tankers waiting in Kuwait; once all the oil was syphoned out of Iraq and moved into the US through Louissianna and Texas, they (KBR) would pump it into underground tanks underneath Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas and from there sold to rich cronies of the administration.

THAT'S IT!!! THE SECRET IS OUT!!! AND I DISCOVERED THE PLOT! I AM A GENIUS.

(WARNING - The information you have just read is a falacy; completely fabricated by yours truly while sitting in front of the PC eating Choco-Stixs and drinking Cherry Pepsi. Don't be suprised that this will get copy/pasted and posted on the DU website and will become the latest groundbreaking, tin-foil hat, looney-kazooney, conspiracy theory that will fuel more debate at the DU.)

And now, we return to your regularly scheduled blah-blah!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Huh?

I'll bet they are.

Tommorow, thy'll be dancing in the streets over the deaths of American servicemen.

Well what can you do? Arabs just have happy feet!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd be willing to give anything a try, but how would invading France, carpet bombing Germany and nuking Japan help us kill terrorists?

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Does not matter anyway.  It was a double that got stretched, at least according to some Coast to Coast callers.  I'm sure that's floating around DUh somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top