Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2006 3:49:46 PM EDT
To whoever I just accidentally clicked on while scrolling through the Saddam execution thread- I'm sorry!

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I just reported this thread.

So there.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 3:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
To whoever I just accidentally clicked on while scrolling through the Saddam execution thread- I'm sorry!

To actually report something, I believe you have to give a reason when the box comes up.  If you click out of it, its not reported.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree...I keep hitting it when I go to move the scroll bar.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've hit it a few times by accident but I've always cancelled out of the report before it got sent.

Except for a time or two when I hit the report button but not by mistake...

CJ
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]

I sometimes hit the report button thinking it's the quote button because that's where the quote button is on several other boards that I post on.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I sometimes hit the report button thinking it's the quote button because that's where the quote button is on several other boards that I post on.

+1

And I think the one here used to be over there once upon a time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Incorrect - the Quote button has never been in that area on ARFCOM... This has been discussed and argued thoroughly when the board change came into affect several months ago.. major shitstorm by those who didn't remember correctly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Incorrect - the Quote button has never been in that area on ARFCOM... This has been discussed and argued thoroughly when the board change came into affect several months ago.. major shitstorm by those who didn't remember correctly.

No, he's saying that the quote button is there on DIFFERENT forums on the interweb, not ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Get a mouse w/ one of those scroll rollers on it..... problem solved!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Report this, drinking while posting. Dickwad!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Accidents are ok, don't sweat it at all.  

Only those who think it's funny to click the report button or those who abuse the feature put their posting privileges at risk.

I consider that an impolite post and it has been properly reported as such!  See ya later, buddy!
j/k!  Please don't kill me.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:07:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

No, he's saying that the quote button is there on DIFFERENT forums on the interweb, not ARFCOM.

No he's not: read the red part.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

No he's not: read the red part.

Ahh, my bad.  Thought you were talking about the first guy.  I didn't even see what Spade had said.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree, I hate where the button is. I've hit it several times by mistake, and actually wanted to post a thread about this very topic, with nearly the same title a while back!

If the button was red or some other bright color, accidental clicks might be reduced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top