Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2001 12:26:25 PM EDT
Quoted:
Knowing that this is a well-orchestrated plan to spread thin our troops in even more countries than here, so that the planners can then engage in more staged events on US soil, and knowing further that among other things, this whole orchestration is designed to destroy America and what the DOI, BOR and COnsitution had intended...to bring about a one world government with the Antichrist at its head...
View Quote

Your post makes me wonder, what if a country like China was behind this???

Think about it , stretch the US military thin & hurt the US economy & then go invade Taiwan!
or worse?
All the while using fanatical Islamics as pawns!

Am I really reaching here?????
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:29:20 PM EDT
[#1]
[>:/]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you recently read Clancy's "The Dragon and the Bear"? That's what he proposed, tying in the last two or three books, "Debt of Honor", "Executive Orders" and "Rainbow Six".  No flame intended, just wondering if that where you're comming from.

(By the way, we kick China's butt in the the last book.)
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[>:/]
View Quote

I'm just suggesting, (a wild & unlikely theory) that maybe a country like China could be behind something like this but is using the Islamic fundamentalists as a front.
 It would be an indirect method of destabilizing the US economy & stretching US military assets thin.

Just a wild theory.  I still find it hard to believe that an organized group pulled this off without some support or training from a foreign state.

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I stopped reading Ton Clancy after I got married.  Now all of my purchases must be 'approved' by the financial department of internal affairs (wife) and if I run out of cash during the week? Too damn bad.  I used to steal cash from her wallet, but she hides that somewhere else now.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think China is behind it.  But I've been thinking all week that as soon as the United States is adequately "distracted" that they will make a move on Taiwan.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did you recently read Clancy's "The Dragon and the Bear"? That's what he proposed, tying in the last two or three books, "Debt of Honor", "Executive Orders" and "Rainbow Six".  No flame intended, just wondering if that where you're comming from.

(By the way, we kick China's butt in the the last book.)
View Quote

You know I haven't read a Clancy book since Debt of Honor.
 I was getting a little tired of Jack Ryan.
I became a big Mr. Clark fan though!!
 What book had the nut crash the plane into the Capitol??
 I really liked the one that had Clark avenging the death of his woman!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
For that matter, it could be India, looking for a way to whack Islamic Pakistan.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For that matter, it could be India, looking for a way to whack Islamic Pakistan.
View Quote

Hey, that's a good theory!
I hadn't thought of that one.

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]
THe plane crash was Debt of Honor.
I too am a big Mr. Clark Fan (He makes James Bond out to be a pansy). The first book about Clark is "Without Remorse". I like when he puts the drug dealer in the compression chamber.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#10]
For some people here, going after someone who had the means and opportunity to do this is enuf.

They say we don't need to bother establishing motive.

I say we better be careful.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
And still reasonably intelligent minds resist the ability to accept the truth. Logistics, financing, training, complicity--all were provided by elements WITHIN our very government.

But hey, we don't want to really go after the REAL perpetrators--that would require forcing our alleged reps and politicos into compliance with our Consitution. No, no, we don't want that. Killing non-americans so we can think we did something is much easier.

Edited to add the following thoughts.

Always ask the pertinent questions. How did China become a "superpower"? WHere did the funding, arms, and weaponry to make that so come from?

It's classic strategy of those who seek to control. The ONLY way to be absolutely sure of the outcome of planned events/responses is to control or attempt to control EVERY element in the equation.

Link Posted: 9/18/2001 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#12]
btt
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Dudes, I have been trying to say watch China since day one. This is exactly the way they would operate. If (might be a stretch) by some very small chance Bin Sodom is telling the truth about not planning the attack. Who else would it be ? Who else has so much to gain ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#14]
an ancient tactic! wouldn't surprise me if there was more than one involved in this. China has used it before too, they've been eager to make a strike at us for years...
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
I am completely convinced that this occurance is merely paving the way for things yet to come.

Does that mean we sit on our haunches and drool?

Of course not.

But, what has been prophesied will come to pass and BTW.......there is no mention of American in the Book of Revelation...........we shall be absorbed......assimilated...........swallowed up into a greater "New World Order".
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:52:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Hmmmm...I'm not so sure about the China connection. After all, isn't the USA a big chunk of their economy?

Still, it a theory worth pondering. You sure we can't blame the French? [;)]
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Still, it a theory worth pondering. You sure we can't blame the French? [;)]
View Quote

I ALWAYS blame the French [:D]

Remember when those bastards made us fly our F111's around their airspace to go bomb Libya!
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#18]
AFAIK, the Islamics are not fans of China, considering what China is doing near its southwestern border.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top