Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2001 11:57:27 AM EDT
What is up with those people (1200+ I hear) marching for no reaction to the attach.  WOW I am peaceable but that is nuts.....[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Nature usually wouldhave weeded these morons from the gene pool by now, it is only a testament to how great this country is they they are still drawing breath.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
First I have heard of it
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Oregon or Maine?
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:Oregon or Maine?
View Quote

I moved to Montana about 6 months ago from PDX, OR.

My guess is that it is in Oregon.  There is a spokesperson for the ELF there as well as a bunch of over the top "anarchist" wannabes.   Same as the WTO protesters.  Capitalism is bad, No Blood for Oil, that kind of stuff.  Total Nader Land!  Of course Missoula here ain't much better!!

No patriotism and the worst kind of citizen there is.  Clueless!

Zaz
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
We had the same thing here on my school's campus (right outside my window actually). It was led by school officials and had about the same size herd of sheep. My reaction was just to hang my Culpepper Flag out of my window. I heard from my father (who is friends with somone on the school's board) the day after that the school received over 1000 complaints from parents and local residents. Let them march, they don't represent the majority.

Kyle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top