Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2001 2:14:36 PM EDT
I went to the Hampton, VA gunshow today late with a buddy of mine.  He had his small son with him, and those of us who have similar munchkins know it can be trying to keep them interested at a gunshow.  We didn't get there until 2 pm and the little tyke slowed us down some, so we just managed to see the whole show when they started shuting it down at 4 pm.  I hadn't seen any screamin' deals, and I hadn't planned on buying anything anyway.  Most prices were about what you would expect, but being late Sunday, I figured the good deals were long gone.

I decided to stop by "The Armoury"'s tables on theway out to say 'hi'.  I spend so much money at their shop here in VA Beach, I figured they may have something worth taking a better look at next week.  Normal fare for their gunshow set-up, but lo and behold, a P9S sitting there on the table.  I flip over the price tag to see the damage and it says "350.00".  "I'll take it" I say and fill out the forms.  I guess it's another couple weeks of Mac and Cheese.  

The gun is a 9mm, combat sights, no box or anything, used of course, but well taken care of.  The bluing is thinning in the high spots, but no scratchs, pitting, rust, or other damage.  I'd rate it an easy NRA excellent.  I've owned a P9S along time ago in .45.  It was a pretty cool gun, but I sold it for something or other that I can't remember.  I was always interested in picking up another, but the general price that I've seen has been in the $500 and up range.  I figure at $350, it's worth the Mac and Cheese.  It only came with one mag as well.  They had taken it in on trade that day.  

So anyway, I need to get a few mor mags for it.  Anybody know of a good source for them?  That would be 9mm, not .45.  I'm sure they cost an arm and a leg, but I only need a few of them.  

Here's a pic of it:
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1289692&a=9560558&p=42004461&Sequence=0[/img]

Ross
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Great deal!

Damn, I've been looking for one for some time now, they aren't easy to come by anymore.

Try [url]www.hkpro.com[/url] for mags.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, just finding one seems to be the trick.  I've only seen a couple at gunshows, and this was the first one I've seen at a show around here.  I spy them on the net once in a while, but I never had the cash at the time.  Thanks for the link, I'll head over there.

Ross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top