Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 11:05:32 AM EDT
If you have ammo, survival equip, that's all good, but when NBC agents are dispersed through the air... nothing else will save you.

Speaking of which... I'm still looking for some place that can ship one, and for a reasonable $$$.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman Guide.com is completely out. Which is saying a lot, because they had 5000 last tuesday.

You might still find a reasonable price on ebay.

_Fs
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#2]
naw.
We have already put our orders in for ammo AND gasmasks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
A gas mask won't do diddly squat against a nerve agent.  Nerve gas can kill you if you get as little as a square centimeter on your skin surface.  Two general categories of agents are on that when sprayed will leave an area in a day or so, some of the heavier, oiley agents will stay around for weeks.  Scientific American had a great article on this a couple/many years ago.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Garand Shooter, are your Isreali gas masks protect against NBC agents? Are they drinking tube capable, and if so do you sell the drinking tubes? Do you sell the filters? Just curious. I'm interested in buying a couple of them, yours are pretty affordable.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The izzy masks suck. What is the best mask you can buy. Also you need Bio Chem suits I got one from sportsman's guide last year for 19.99.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top