Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2001 8:26:18 AM EDT
We have all heard that Peter Jennings, ABC News anchor, has openly and publicly question President Bush's mental capacity and has almost gone as far as to infer that Bush is coward, in his decisions to not to immediately return to Washington, right after the attacks on the WTC, and the Pentagon.  Jennings is an confirmed Liberal Democrat, gun control advocate, and all around Commie scum.  Let ABC Nightly News management know what you think of him....

[url]abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/WorldNewsTonight/WNT_newemail_form.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn straight I will [:(!]

Edited to say that I told them they have PJ to thank for my allegiance to Fox News Network.

That vain little....POS
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I told them I am switching networks.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#4]
^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
A copy of my email to ABC

I have had enough of Peter J.
He is Left wing,which is not what I am.The President did the proper things in the immediate aftermath of the cowards attack.I am a physician,conservative,and Pro Gun,none of which ABC is.

I have removed ABC from my TV and VCR programming at home and in my waiting room.
cp
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#7]
done.
[img]www.gifs.cc/usaC.gif[/img] [img]www.wilsoninfo.com/arizonaCx_c.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, here's my comments:

[b]If these things are true:

We have all heard that Peter Jennings, ABC News anchor, has openly and publicly question President
                    Bush's mental capacity and has almost gone as far as to infer that Bush is coward, in his decisions to
                    not to immediately return to Washington, right after the attacks on the WTC, and the Pentagon.
                    Jennings is an confirmed Liberal Democrat, gun control advocate...(I left out the -" and all around Commie scum."-) part so I wouldn't offend anyone's "feelings"...

Please quit your job and move to another country.  
Arrogance and audacity by the News Media and the anchors at the major networks during a National Security Emergency is simply intolerable.
Trying to impress us with your ability to "know" better than the Secret Service what should be done is laughable.  You have no credibility.  I will laugh at you when I see you on TV.  [/b]

Pardon the plagiarism; the comment was perfect and to the point.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#9]
This fellow, along with Tom Brokejaw, & Dan Blather, are all cut from the same clothe.  As all of us on this board know, these are anti-gun, left-wing liberal communists.

USA! USA! USA!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the heads up. I too have informed them that they have at least one moron on their staff
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#11]
One of those assholes did a "STUDY" a while back to show guns were evil. They placed a dozen handguns throughout a playroom. Then they told 6 kids to go in and play. When the kids came upon the Guns in the playroom, they assumed they were toys and pointed them at each other. And the assholes said it proved guns shouldn't be in homes. WTF do expect a kid to do when he finds a gun in his playroom, especially an uneducated Liberal's child who doesn't even know what a real gun is.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Its amazing what you will say when your mad. I just emailed ABC and expressed my viewpoint on Peter Jennings and I told them he needed to be fired and shipped out of this country. Shame on ABC.

Moose
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#13]
What do you expect from a high-school dropout?  I wonder how many Americans know that when they listen to their evening news?  A piece earlier this year in the Washington Post (See column by TV columnist Lisa DeMoraes on 5/1/2001) pointed out his educational shortcomings about the time CNN hired Andrea Thompson (also a high-school dropout) for the evening anchor position.  The bottom line is that these people have no education or skills for doing anything more than reading a teleprompter while looking beautiful.  Unfortunately, most of the sheeple are not aware of the fact that their spoon-fed newsfeeds are coming from people with limited education and intellect.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I sent my complaint in about the blubbering idiot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
i have emailed ABC. i suggested suspension or probably firing the asshole.  also told them i will not watch their station, and will also inform my colleagues about his comments.

assholes!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#16]
^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
One of those assholes did a "STUDY" a while back to show guns were evil. They placed a dozen handguns throughout a playroom. Then they told 6 kids to go in and play. When the kids came upon the Guns in the playroom, they assumed they were toys and pointed them at each other. And the assholes said it proved guns shouldn't be in homes. WTF do expect a kid to do when he finds a gun in his playroom, especially an uneducated Liberal's child who doesn't even know what a real gun is.
View Quote

I saw that show and as I recall the guns weren't placed around the room but were in a toybox! Diane Sawyer also made a point about the guns being unloaded and disabled . I don't know how they were "disabled" but 3 year olds were rapidly dry firing dbl action revolvers as if they were cap guns. They then allowed  the kids to "find" dummy cartridges & intoned "If these had been real bullets we would have several dead children"
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Email sent. Jennings is a fool and a commie.

And on the other point..  Personally, my guns are unloaded and disabled with locks, in a locked closet, in the locked gun room.  Not stashed in a child's toybox. If a child at this point manages to get ahold of my properly stored guns, i'll prosecute myself.

On the other hand, the children will likely get ahold of improperly stored liberal guns, and cause a problem.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I e-mailed them stating that I would no longer be viewing any of theri programming from now on.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey guy's my wife just e-mailed Peter(pan)!
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 4:30:42 PM EDT
[#21]
^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:45:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Dear ABC,

Peter Jennings remarks against our president, pretty much calling him a coward for not returning to the white house and for questioning his mental capacity has made me rethink my loyalty for your network... be advised that myself and any family members will not be watching your networks anymore... all my friends will be informed about the same... I also will be mailing your commercial sponsors about this anti American anchorman and will inform them I won't be buying any products that willingly advertise on your network...

Sincerely,

XXX XXXXXXXX

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#23]
I wouldnt wish for anyone to have been in the WTC when everything broke lose, but for anti-american scum like him and a select few others, I would lose no sleep.

[beer]

God bless our soldiers, and the fine people in NYC helping clean up the wreckage!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#24]
^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#25]
OK, someone may have said this already, but can you imagine what it would have been like if this crisis had happened on a Clinton and/or Gore watch?

For pete's sake, he ordered the Air Force to shoot down any additional hijacked aircraft and then publically admitted it!  Clinton/Gore could not have issued that kind of decisive order without taking a poll.

I am more conviced every day that President Bush's win in the election was an act of Providence.  Maybe for this event alone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Done:

I was disturbed a couple days back, while watching coverage of the recent terrorist attacks, to hear Peter Jennings making comments that implied that President Bush is some kind of coward/liar/traitor.

After the Bush administration had announced that they had credible evidence that the White House and Air Force One had been specifically targeted by the terrorists, Peter Jennings made some comments about the direction the airliner was going when it hit the Pentagon. As if airplanes are capable only of flying in straight lines; it had been my understanding that the plane circled the area at least once before plunging for the Pentagon, and its final trajectory would have had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with its original target.

Mr. Jennings persisted in speculating along these lines for no apparent good reason, and further implied that the release of information about suspected targets was some kind of careless security breach done solely to excuse the President's roundabout travels last Tuesday.

I find it highly repulsive that Mr. Jennings would be probing for "dirt" and making doubt-inspiring statements based on nothing more than his foundationless armchair hypotheses when our nation is in such a dark hour. We need all the leadership President Bush can offer us now, without his political enemies selfishly tossing stumbling blocks into his path. I think Mr. Jennings owes the President and the nation an apology.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#27]
for the cause
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Get back up there...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top