Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2001 5:27:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone who sends this motherf'er donations should be slapped so hard that their dentures fall out. This guy is a traitor for his remarks that we had this coming. Send his ass out to Afghanistan before we drop in a nuke so he can meet God to verify his comments. All the garbage this bastard spews is so he can MAKE MONEY, he is nothing, less than nothing, he is trash...

Falwell you can rot in hell with Saddam and Bin Laden when we're done with all of you.

[edsr-1]

-- GB
View Quote

[size=4] Amen GB[/size=4]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I am with you - fuck that POS!!! [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/tylerdurden1201%2FInk%5FStab%2Egif[/img]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
So, what'd the guy say that was so bad?

I must've missed it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Please forgive me LORD I`m such a TERRIBLE sinner........[whacko].....P-S...send $5000 each by tomorrow night OR THE LORD`S GONNA TAKE ME TO HEAVEN.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
He thought he was on the "put your foot in your mouth club"............
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Guys, you may be responding to this in just the way the media wants you to. I was channel surfing and caught part of his interview. He was saying that we need to go in and blow them all up, they deserve to be wiped out and all their families - it sounded like he was a poster child for AR 15.. When he was saying we deserved it, it was in the meaning of we have left ourselves open to attack, not that they were right to attack us. Even in this event we cannot believe much of what we are told on the tube if there has been any editing done - any words can be manipulated. I'm not a fan of Falwell but he was saying what most of us feel on this, definitely no gentle feelings for the thugs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Send his dumb ass over to Afghanistan and see how quick his ass is being dragged through the streets.

Fuck Falwell.  Fuck Madonna.  Fuck Rosie O'Donnel.
But most of all, Fuck Osama and all his follwers with absolute nuclear force.

We must first turn the place into a sheet of glass, then melt that shit down a few times more to make a point...

YO LEROY.
I read your crap a few times and couldn't make total sense out of it.  Therefore I offer a soft "Fuck You".

It is time to shit or get off the pot.  Pick your side and run with it.  You either take up arms as an American, or wrap a rag around your head and get in my sights.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Falwell is just doing his typical televangelist shuck-n-jive for money..

Maybe he's tired of the Porsche, and wants to upgrade to a Benz..
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#12]
IQof50troll,
tell me which part confused you and I'll try to use smaller words for yo.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:38:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#14]
It really galled me when Falwell and Robertson said the terrorists were the instruments of God to punish America for our immorality.

Sorry my God doesn't use terrorists to punish firefighters, police officers and chaplains.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#15]
So I've learned that "rags" are ok, but "camels" are not.  Check.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Falwell and Robertson are a joke I agree with you on that.  Pat Robertoson lives in a 20 million dollar home and wants donations?   God may use this event to bring good though.  Have you looked around and saw many "TRUE CHRISTIANS" lately?  I hope alot of good things do come from this terrible event.  I personally feel more people will be saved after this event, and folks will become more aware of their true spirtuality.  This has united the country and humbled our people.  True christians will let their actions speak for them and people like Falwell and Robertson will always talk a big game, but actions will never be found.  The only thing I see out of these two are their ability to collect funds for the 700 club.  Seems like some of these 700 club funds are fundling into the hands of Robertson with an estate value of over 100 million I think.  The sad part about this is some people don't see through their smokescreen.  May GOD BLESS EVERYONE and bring the lost souls to the lord
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]

On the broadcast of the Christian television program "The 700 Club," Falwell made the following statement:

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"
View Quote

You want to know what made this happen?  Assholes like Falwell and Robertson who [i][b]are absolutely [u]certain[/u][/i][/b] that [b]they and they alone[/b] know what God wants, thinks, and needs.

When you're absolutely certain that you and only you possess the "truth", that's when you start gathering armies in order to "bring enlightenment" to the infidels - or send them directly to God for instruction.

I've go news for you - this secular humanist heathen shoots back.  You wanna meet God?  Let's go see her together.  She's got some questions to answer.

Falwell can kiss my brown eye.  Same for Robertson and Bin Laden.

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#18]
A locally popular Ex-Baptist minister has a good quote of Falwell's.

"Send $100.00 and I will send you a cassette tape..... FREE!!!"

BIG MONEY and Organized Religion don't mix.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:43:40 AM EDT
[#19]
[b]C[/b]hurch of the [b]A[/b]lmighty [b]S[/b]acred [b]H[/b]eart

Del [heavy]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Completely and utterly despicable of them to pontificate like that. At the least they should have kept their "we did this to ourselves" TO THEMSELVES until a reasonable mourning time had come and gone.

Obviously they were hoping to benefit from some immediate cash donations, as others here have alluded to.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IQof50troll,
tell me which part confused you and I'll try to use smaller words for yo.
View Quote

You cheapen all that America stands for.  

[i]Removed the hate. The last thing we need is to turn on each other. Please grow up. -- GB[/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top