Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 11:33:16 AM EDT
And high cap mag ban.

The threat is there for civilian need, even in the eyes of many liberals.

What say you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
It WILL NEVER happen now, not that there was a very good chance before. Read my post, White House Unresponsive on Gun Ban Sunset

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51915[/url]

Do you see all of those people all of a sudden waiving the flags right now? These are the same sheeple that didn't know the difference between the Bill of Rights and a grocery shopping list and still don't and are confusing patriotism with blind loyalty generated by fear. I can guarantee that when, not if, there is a call for increased gun control and loss of more Constitutional rights, they will be the first ones to bleet in unison: "YES!". Anyone who disagrees with the freedom infringing measures to protect their "DEMOCRACY", will be labeled an anti-american.

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I read your post Imbro... but I still have hope - They can't take [b] that [/b] away.

Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top