Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 9:46:37 AM EDT
First thing this morning I turned on MSNBC, only to hear that at an LA concert last evening, she called for Bush to NOT retaliate, and had her audiance "pray for peace"...

No more airtime or record sales for this liberal leftist whore, that has already renounced her US citizenship and moved abroad!

[b]Make damn sure that every radio station in the United States of America is aware of her liberal grandstanding to a captive audiance, and DESTROY her career![/b]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I've already lost much respect for her during the last election with quotes like, "obsenities coming from Bush's mouth," or words to that effect.  Just as she started making music that I like finally, she starts with all this crap.  If she only had a brain and used it properly instead of more self promotion, I might actually begin to like her, not just her music.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#3]
SEND HER TO FRANCE!

Note: Normally I would banish her to Israel so she could try and make peace among terrorists firsthand but I wouldn't want to appear anti-semetic.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#4]
She needs to do a concert for the Talibans', after the concert she can shack up with many as she can, you know, like she does over here. Only requirement is that she has to wear a "Veil"
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't hear about any reactions, only her statements...

Remember, her "followers" are the misguided youth of today, that worship her and will likely do as she says! [puke][soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#6]
her parents must be so proud.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Flip her and the horse she rode in on.

Or did the horse ride her?

[puke]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Madonna who?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Here solution is to have sex with Osama bin laden and make a book about it.

Shit the girl has sex with chairs, who ever listens to her should have there head checked. Both of them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Dont sendher to France, send the worthless c#$@ to Afganistan. I always thought she sucked anyhow.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Anti,

This saddens me.  I LIKE Madonna.  Her music is good, her videos better, and I liked her style.  She basically thumbed her nose at the establishment and did it her way.

Do we know exactly what she said?  I know I am calling for restraint as well.  I WANT vengeance, but not knee jerk kill the Arabs stuff.  I want the right guys wasted.

Is there a chance the media (?????) misrepresented her?  Could she have been calling for calm deliberation instead of all out war on Afganistan?

James
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Dennis Rodmans tar-paddle must have went all the way to her brain.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Madonna is a whore, despite the fact I agree that war is the wrong answer. Problem is, if we go to war, more innocent Americans will die and the policy makers that created this problem in addition to the terrorist will get off scott free.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:42:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Madonna shacks up with Rosie O' Donnell. Their kids play together. They've been best friends ever since they did that baseball movie together. Liberal freak media whores.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:50:05 AM EDT
[#16]
We must not let people forget what this whore said.  Fuck her.  She is no American

[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]
Nuke bin Laden off the map!  NOW!
[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:00:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dennis Rodmans tar-paddle must have went all the way to her brain.
View Quote
                                         [sex]------[puke]-----[kill]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#18]
[left]well we need to pray for the one's that died! BUT we also need to shove a missle up the taliban's collective ass's. ive been dusting off my ar15 aiming it at the tv and aiming between the eye's. if your not with us your against us.[/left]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Madonna, is no more than a trailer park sknank!  I don't know how she got Guy Richie.  Has anyone seen his movie SNATCH?  That is one of the best movies I have see this year.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#20]
The movie "Snatch" kicked ass!

Fuck that trailer slut Madonna - un American bitch...[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/tylerdurden1201%2FInk%5FStab%2Egif[/img]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Who cares what she thinks. I would not walk across the street to piss on her if she was on fire.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Over one million served...

hanko
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Good one hanko.

Come on guys. She is just exercising her First Amendment right, and not spreading hate with it. I whole heartedly disagree with what she says. Maybe after we kill about every one of these terrorist assholes then we can give peace a chance.

But she has every right to say what she is saying and not worry about someone wanting to kill, rape, mutillate, or brutalize her. You guys make such a big deal about your Second Amendment rights. Quit trying to brutalize others out of theirs.

Now if we go to war and she keeps this $%^t up,,, well then kick her cute little a$$ outta here.

Don't even compare her to Hanoy Jane. That Bitch should have been put in front of a firing sqaud. Yeah that's right, a firing squad.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:12:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Now if we go to war and she keeps this $%^t up, well then kick her cute little a$$ outta here.
View Quote

As I recall, she left on her own accord a couple of years ago!  The whore just keeps coming back for the money, that's all...
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#25]
No she does`nt spread hate, just her thighs!...............[O:)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Madonna is a whore, despite the fact I agree that war is the wrong answer. Problem is, if we go to war, more innocent Americans will die and the policy makers that created this problem in addition to the terrorist will get off scott free.

themao [chainsawkill]
View Quote

Are you saying that because of the policy makers these cowards crashed planes of innocent people into buildings?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Uh, The_Beer_slayer, our bill of rights is universal, all people are born with these inalienable rigths, some governments choose to recognize these rights and most don't.

Thats why they are inalienable.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Saturday September 15 3:29 PM ET
Madonna calls for peace at Los Angeles concert
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop diva Madonna led a prayer for peace Friday at a sold-old concert in Los Angeles, urging President Bush to show restraint in retaliating for Tuesday's attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center.

``Last night, we had a moment's prayer for everybody who died on Tuesday,'' said the singer, who had opened the Staples Center show wearing a pleated skirt made from an American flag.

``Tonight I'd like to say a prayer for peace,'' she told the crowd of about 18,000 people. ``Violence begets violence, and I don't know about you, but I want to live a long and happy life, and I want my kids to live a long and happy life.''

Most of the crowd quieted down, but before the prayer minute was up, some people began chanting, ``USA! USA!'' She then urged the crowd, many of whom were waving American flags, to think globally rather than locally.

Madonna resumed her tour Thursday night at the Staples Center after postponed her show there Tuesday in the wake of the attacks in New York and Washington. Security was heightened Friday at the auditorium. The Tuesday show was scheduled to take place Saturday, making it the last stop of her tour.

Ticket-holders were asked to open their bags as they entered the building, which was staffed by extra officers and bomb-sniffing dogs.

``We're not doing this show because we want people to forget,'' she told the audience, which included such celebrities as actress Cameron Diaz and comedian Andy Dick. ``We're doing this because we want people to remember how precious life is.''

The concert featured an array of costumes, fantasy stage effects and elaborate choreography.

``It was horrible (on Tuesday), but I'd like to think of it as a wake-up call. There's terrorism every day all over the world,'' Madonna said, mentioning such countries as Israel, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. REUTERS

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:11:03 PM EDT
[#31]
She's paid enough already. Her neighbor let some of his bushes grow, blocking her view of LA from her Hollywood Hills estate. For these people, that is a fate far worse than death.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Wouldn't it be delicous if an IRA bomb caught her?

No, really.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes, she has the right to say what she wants, but we also have the right to say how we feel about what she says.

I've never understood why anybody liked this dumb cunt. People like her have no sense of reality outside of their shallow, fake, isolated world.

To me calling for peace is like a slap in the face to those who died Tuesday. These people need to be avenged.

I hope she drops her hairdryer in the bathtub sometime soon so we never have to hear any more stupid ooze from her lips.

I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
[left]well we need to pray for the one's that died! BUT we also need to shove a missle up the taliban's collective ass's. ive been dusting off my ar15 aiming it at the tv and aiming between the eye's. if your not with us your against us.[/left]
View Quote

Don't hurt your TV, it hasn't done anything to you![:P]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
First thing this morning I turned on MSNBC, only to hear that at an LA concert last evening, she called for Bush to NOT retaliate, and had her audiance "pray for peace"...

No more airtime or record sales for this liberal leftist whore, that has already renounced her US citizenship and moved abroad!

[b]Make damn sure that every radio station in the United States of America is aware of her liberal grandstanding to a captive audiance, and DESTROY her career![/b]
View Quote

She isn't entitled to her opinion any longer? Did the first amendment get suspended and I didn't hear about it? Last I heard people can pray for peace or war here.

Would you ask that she could not express her opinion?

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:11:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good one hanko.

Come on guys. She is just exercising her First Amendment right, and not spreading hate with it. I whole heartedly disagree with what she says. Maybe after we kill about every one of these terrorist assholes then we can give peace a chance.

But she has every right to say what she is saying and not worry about someone wanting to kill, rape, mutillate, or brutalize her. You guys make such a big deal about your Second Amendment rights. Quit trying to brutalize others out of theirs.

Now if we go to war and she keeps this $%^t up,,, well then kick her cute little a$$ outta here.

Don't even compare her to Hanoy Jane. That Bitch should have been put in front of a firing sqaud. Yeah that's right, a firing squad.
View Quote

retro as usual not making any sense. Now, who is it that you think was suggesting the above killing, raping, mutilating, etc ???

People here are only exercising their first amendment franchise. PLEASE stop your attempts to "brutalize" them out of THEIR rights.

"Big deal" about our second amendment rights? WTF are you doing here! I suspect that you may be some 16 year old with a sling shot and a hard-on.

And if we do go to war - and she happens to keep it up - and you kick her ANYWHERE I'll have you arrested. The board members are only expressing their outrage over her "peace at any price" attitude. I would suggest to anyone who feels like minded that she SHOULD be boycotted and any of her music that you have... toss it! And that is MY right.

You really do have a supercilious manner to you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#37]
She isn't entitled to her opinion any longer? Did the first amendment get suspended and I didn't hear about it? Last I heard people can pray for peace or war here.

Would you ask that she could not express her opinion?
View Quote

She moved out of this country, because she didn't agree with our right's, so why allow hwe to come take "our" money and then preach to us some more..?

All I said was destroy her financially, not physically!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Grrrr!
[50]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

She moved out of this country, because she didn't agree with our right's, so why allow hwe to come take "our" money and then preach to us some more..?

All I said was destroy her financially, not physically!
View Quote

IIRC, her husband is english. I have never heard her express anything about our rights here? Do you have a cite or proof she doesn't agree with the rights we have in America?

We allow her to entertain here because:

1) She is still an American citizen.
2) People go to her shows. If no one went she really wouldn't have much reason to be onstage preaching.

Maybe you can identify with these words maybe you can't but I'll submit them either way,

"I might not agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say them with my life."

I'm sure many more "Doves" will show up preaching for peace. They will be entertaining I'm sure but I doubt anyone of any consequence will pay much mind to them.

Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Good one hanko.

View Quote

Quit it man you are scaring me.  You are sounding like Voltaire! [:)]  Damn, it takes some guts to say what you think is correct, especially when it't unpopular.  You are correct though, she never did a photo op with Bin Laden, in a crew served weapon aiming at Americans. [:\]

I thought she moved to England anyway?  Well that's kinda close to France.

rDAm
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Is this the same anti who was preaching peace, love, and tolerance just a few short days ago?

Make up your mind, dude.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:11:30 AM EDT
[#42]
I dug her when "She was just like a Virgin" but now She's just like a slut!
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#43]
What a wourthless slut.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#44]
haha she's such a stupid bitch,
she's trying to reinvent herself again as british.
In her latest interveiw on like 60 minutes or somthing.
She was talking with a hint of an english accent,
what a stupid bitch, she's slowly trying to ease it in, even though it takes like 20 years for an american to develop an english accent.
what a stupid poser bitch, i hope the U.K kicks her outta the country.
We don't want trash like that in the commonwealth,
maybe in America its acceptable, but not in the commonwealth.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is this the same anti who was preaching peace, love, and tolerance just a few short days ago?

Make up your mind, dude.
View Quote

Quoted:she never did a photo op with Bin Laden, in a crew served weapon aiming at Americans.

I thought she moved to England anyway? Well that's kinda close to France.
View Quote

All I was doing was showing a distinction between the two "Ho's" if you will.  Not that either one of them have ever been socially redeeming, but that is their choice.  It doesn't change my stance that I want to see the "perps" brought to justice, I don't want to see Abdul the Shepard (who is probably illiterate in his own language and had zero to do with this) vaporized due to the cry's of warmongers wanting revenge on anybody, not just the guilty.

rDAm

edit for misquote.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Pope said basically the same thing, so I guess he should be destroyed too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top