Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 5:55:18 AM EDT
From Fox News at[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34369,00.html[/url]

[b] Afghanistan's ruling Taliban militia on Friday blasted the United States for singling out Usama bin Laden as the prime suspect in connection with Tuesday's attacks, warning of "revenge" if the United States attacked their country.  

"Oh, Muslims of the world, we should unite together if the United States attacks us," Reuters reported a cleric as saying during Friday prayers at a mosque in the capital Kabul
[/b]

Takes some real guts for a country to harbor a terrorist like Usama bin Laden  and then talk shit!!  Then again, I guess they are starting to see that they soon will be in for a world of hurt coming their way!!  Little do they know that they bit off way more than they can chew.

Double [-!-!-][-!-!-] the Taliban!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:58:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Just wanted to add that this threat also was meant to apply to any country that helps the US...especially Pakistan.

Again, Double [-!-!-][-!-!-] the Taliban!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:35:01 AM EDT
[#2]
ROTFLMAO!!  Kill 'em.  Kill 'em all.  Hoo ah.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Personally Pakistan seems to be too nice... but I guess it's just cause they know we'd whoop up on 'em!

Although if they were smart (pray they aren't), they'd get their hands on some mass destruction device, bury it or hide it or somethin', let the US forces get over there and build, then set it off. [:(!]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Those white rags they wear around their heads sho do make for a nice sight picture even for my old tired eyes.  

Rocketman
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Those white rags they wear around their heads sho do make for a nice sight picture even for my old tired eyes.  

Rocketman
View Quote

They seem to wear OD or khaki in the field, at least in the pictures I've seen. No helmets or  body armor though, which is nice.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Shit, I guess I'll just have to aim for center of mass.  Don't guess my M1A or FAL or Garand or AR will care too much......

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Remember...semi-auto M1A or FAL or Garand or AR rifles are designed for double taps [50]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck' em.
Burn the cockraoches out of their holes and stomp them with the boots of freedom.  I'm sick of this anti violent behavior in the us. EYE FOR AN EYE. Kill my feloow americans and suffer our wrath. The rest of the world has no respect for us anyway. IT"S DAMN TIME WE FLEXED SOME MUSCLE!!!!

mike [%(]
View Quote

Tsk, tsk.  This is exactly the kind of overreaction that Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, et al have been warning us about.
I think you better get some grief counselling
so that you can begin the "healing process"
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:37:50 AM EDT
[#10]
And how are "they" going to get to the U.S.?  It is a long walk & swim.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:40:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Those fools are clueless. I wish I could get in touch with Alla for them. He needs to build on to paradise because the USA is going to fill the place up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:15:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Remember...semi-auto M1A or FAL or Garand or AR rifles are designed for double taps [50]

sgtar15
View Quote

You would be better off with a Garand, M14, FAL or Long AR than the M4 carbines that are so popular here now.  Afganistan is very mountinous and very rocky, but that also means there are a LOT of VERY long shots. The primary weapon of the Mujahadeen for most of the war with the Soviets was the Ishapore Lee Enfield in either .303 or 7.62.  For those who wanted full auto, RPK's were more popular than the little 16in AK. Bin Laden is fond of wearing a Krinkov with a RPK 40rnd mag but that just shows that he is a general not a fighter. Carried a lot but fired seldom.

Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Now I am worried. When do you think their first "Carrier Battle Group" will be operational?
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:55:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I for one have never seen a parking lot exact any revenge for anything.  Little countries with no credible military threat that talk a bunch of shit like this better learn that our patience is at an end.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Something like this should tighten 'em up!

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/002/CT/JG/Vq/lZ42358.jpg[/img]

We've gotta use up our aging Peacekeepers and Minuteman III's anyways.

[img]http://www.stratcom.mil/Forces/LGM_118a.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:00:42 AM EDT
[#17]
$hit, you don't have to waste a nuke, on that piss poor country.  The Iraqis were scarced $hitless arfter how many days of around the clock bombing during the Gulf War? Even the Ruskies were impressed.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
From Fox News at[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34369,00.html[/url]

[b] Afghanistan's ruling Taliban militia on Friday blasted the United States for singling out Usama bin Laden as the prime suspect in connection with Tuesday's attacks, warning of "revenge" if the United States attacked their country.  

"Oh, Muslims of the world, we should unite together if the United States attacks us," Reuters reported a cleric as saying during Friday prayers at a mosque in the capital Kabul
[/b]

Takes some real guts for a country to harbor a terrorist like Usama bin Laden  and then talk shit!!  Then again, I guess they are starting to see that they soon will be in for a world of hurt coming their way!!  Little do they know that they bit off way more than they can chew.

Double [-!-!-][-!-!-] the Taliban!!

sgtar15
View Quote

[left]now just wait a cottonpicken minute. now they are threating us with revenge if we attacked evedently they don't watch tv or something because they attack us any ways! one more thing we helped these SOB's fight russia i mean WTF! now were going to war? they still have some of are SAM's we [b]gave[/b] them.[/left]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Considering China also borders Afghanistan slightly to the NE & I doubt China really is our ally, there is a chance they may try to support the Taliban just to help destablize us.

Kinda like what we did to the Russians when they got bogged down in Afghan. Also a reason they still have stingers left over.

Reducing the very real likelihood of casualties by invading Japan in WWII was the basis of using a A Bomb on them.  WHY NOT NOW?? For the same reason.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Grin&Barrett:
...Reducing the very real likelihood of casualties by invading Japan in WWII was the basis of using a A Bomb on them.  WHY NOT NOW?? For the same reason...
View Quote

Any lesser response assures Osama bin Laden of what he already thinks about America being a weak, punk, b*tch!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#21]
If, at all possible, there should be nothing left of Afganistan to rise up and take "revenge" on us.

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 12:47:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Guys,
it took awhile for me to come around to your way of thought. But [b] KILL [/b] every f\/cking one of them over there.  But Do not use nukes. This is not a time for us to make enemies of russia over fallout. Not when they still have the world largest nuclear stockpile. 1.5 times the size of ours.

besides Napalm would be great. seeing those little f\/ckers running around with their robes on fire would just make me laugh.

-CK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top