Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2001 1:48:01 AM EDT
Keep crying, Mr. Bush. Keep running to Omaha or wherever it is you go while others die, just as you ran during Vietnam while claiming to be "on duty" in the Air National Guard. Nine boys from my high school died in that miserable war. And now you are asking for "unity" so you can start another one? Do not insult me or my country like this!
View Quote

[url]www.michaelmoore.com/2001_0914.html[/url]

For an even bigger treat, check out his news groups:

[url]www.michaelmoore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi[/url]

This is an especially interesting topic, with an apt reply from some guy named "revolting".

[url]www.michaelmoore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006209[/url]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
What a low life, notice how he is quick to critize Bush but conveniently forgets Klinton's little extended trip to England during the war.

At least his up and coming Anti-gun movie will definately tank now. Keep spreading the word. No one is going to support a back stabber. He'll never live this one down.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:11:26 AM EDT
[#2]
He's the most arrogant a--hole I've ever seen!
I hope this little anti-American stunt costs him dearly in his vast commercial endeavors!

And make no mistake, he's as commercial as they come!

Eric The(F'emAndHisLittleF'ingHat)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope this little anti-American stunt costs him dearly in his vast commercial endeavors!

View Quote

Well Eric I agree with you, Mr. Moore is a prominent boil on the ass of humanity who hates the average gun owner.  To his credit he makes an excellent point here;

Originally Written By M. Moore:Back in May, you gave the Taliban in Afghanistan $48 million dollars of our tax money. No free nation on earth would give them a cent, but you gave them a gift of $48 million because they said they had "banned all drugs."

Because your drug war was more important than the actual war the Taliban had inflicted on its own people, you helped to fund the regime who had given refuge to the very man you now say is responsible for killing my friend on that plane and for killing the friends of families of thousands and thousands of people. How dare you talk about more killing now! Shame! Shame! Shame! Explain your actions in support of the Taliban! Tell us why your father and his partner Mr. Reagan trained Mr. bin Laden in how to be a terrorist!
View Quote

At least the Afghanis don't do drugs, right?  If this 48 million is correct, I am sure it went a long way to training kamikaze pilots and suicide bombers.  Thanks Federal Gub'mint, thanks for the war on some drugs.

Don't get me wrong I despise Mr. Moore. It is because he is a commie loving shit bag, not because he has a couple of valid points.
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Who is Michael Moore?  Is he an actor?  From the tone of his rhetoric he would appear to be a 21 century of Jane Fonda.  Maybe he'll marry some rich guy and fade into the background.

It is because he is a commie loving shit bag, not because he has a couple of valid points.
View Quote

Most people of this type, Fonda, Turner, Hitler, Clinton, et al, have/had a couple of valid points.  That is how they operate; find one fact that supports their side, attach that fact to every lie uttered, repeat it ad nauseam and eventually the easily swayed will believe it.

Eddie
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#5]
We're way overdue to take this fat piece of 5hit wind-bag to task like we did Blowsie O'Donut.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 3:38:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 5:01:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Count me in.Let`s De-port his A$$.

God Bless America

[8]
View Quote

I grew up in Flint.  He has made a fortune off the misfortune of Flint, MI.  The guy is a dick.  He still makes money off of peoples misfortune.  Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:06:38 AM EDT
[#8]
"Who is Michael Moore? Is he an actor? From the tone of his rhetoric he would appear to be a 21 century of Jane Fonda. Maybe he'll marry some rich guy and fade into the background." LS1EDDIE

He is many things (in addition to a dork). He writes and directs and even stars in his own little productions. His is a simple technique. He looks at the world like a little kid and over-simplifies everything. His audience is the simple minded cause he is indeed entertaining in his analogies, but he should restrict his commentary to that of a stand-up comedian. He furnishes no real viable solutions most of the time and thus just gets people worked up.

I remember one stunt that he did, which I found entertaining. He led a bunch of people to a KKK compound and they proceeded to tell the guys at the gate that they loved them and just wanted to hang out and get along. It really confused the dudes at the guard post. They have been trained for confrontational scenarios but this whole "love" thing really confused them. They didn't really know what to do.

Unfortunately, it is in this entertaining manner that he lures people into his logic on other things that he himself doesn't really understand (not talking about the kkk thing right now, that was just an example). Anyway, he grew up a chubby dorky guy but uses his wit for success to compensate for it now. My 2 cents worth.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a nice place to troll. [}:D]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Sign me up for the Revolting Fan Club.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Well Eric I agree with you, Mr. Moore is a prominent boil on the ass of humanity who hates the average gun owner.  To his credit he makes an excellent point here;

Originally Written By M. Moore:Back in May, you gave the Taliban in Afghanistan $48 million dollars of our tax money. No free nation on earth would give them a cent, but you gave them a gift of $48 million because they said they had "banned all drugs."

Because your drug war was more important than the actual war the Taliban had inflicted on its own people, you helped to fund the regime who had given refuge to the very man you now say is responsible for killing my friend on that plane and for killing the friends of families of thousands and thousands of people. How dare you talk about more killing now! Shame! Shame! Shame! Explain your actions in support of the Taliban! Tell us why your father and his partner Mr. Reagan trained Mr. bin Laden in how to be a terrorist!
View Quote

At least the Afghanis don't do drugs, right?  If this 48 million is correct, I am sure it went a long way to training kamikaze pilots and suicide bombers.  Thanks Federal Gub'mint, thanks for the war on some drugs.

Don't get me wrong I despise Mr. Moore. It is because he is a commie loving shit bag, not because he has a couple of valid points.
rDAm
View Quote

How do you figure it was W's war on drugs.  That was long before him as well as the $48 million.  These are not excellent points as they attribute to Bush what Clinton did.  Wake up Invictus.  You sound just like Moore in that you don't have your facts straight.  Are you just a Clinton lover too?  It certainly sounds like you are agreeing with Moore.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:50:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Michael Moore has always been a real piece of shit. This is no surprise.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Please read my thread about Madonna!
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Somebody needs to beat this guy to a bloody pulp.  Everyone's had enough of his snivelling bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/15/2001 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:How do you figure it was W's war on drugs.  That was long before him as well as the $48 million.  These are not excellent points as they attribute to Bush what Clinton did.  Wake up Invictus.  You sound just like Moore in that you don't have your facts straight.  Are you just a Clinton lover too?  It certainly sounds like you are agreeing with Moore.
View Quote

Easy Larry!!!  Me a Clinton Lover?  That is the biggest insult I have yet received![:)]  No Larry I have no love for one of the worst, if not the worst presidents we have ever had.

Unfortunately the war on some drugs has been going on long before "W".  All I am criticizing is *ANYONES* decision to give $48 million *OF OUR TAX MONEY* to an organization that is fishy at best and at least known to be soft on terrorists that may, or may not cross its borders.

According to Mr. Moore, that money was given in May, that disturbs me Larry.  I certainly hope to hell that is a fabrication on the part of Moore.  I wouldn't put it past him, but this really should be researched and if it is true then there should be some hard answers to why such a bone-head move was accomplished.

Almost everything this country tries to do for others is for the hope of it doing good for them.  Most projects start out with good intentions and results, but end up twisting around and doing more harm than good.  That is why I think we need to shut off taxpayer money that is to go to foreign countries.  If help is needed we have a lot of very effective charities we can *VOLUNTARILY* donate time and money to.

I guess I am the only one that sees the law of "Unintended Consequences" coming around again and again.  So much the federal govt. does ends up coming around and biting US in the ass.  
Peace Larry.
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:20:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
According to Mr. Moore, that money was given in May, that disturbs me Larry.  I certainly hope to hell that is a fabrication on the part of Moore.  I wouldn't put it past him
View Quote

I certainly wouldn't put it past either him or any of the hand-wringing anti-war isolationist morons whose articles you've been busy posting.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
According to Mr. Moore, that money was given in May, that disturbs me Larry.  I certainly hope to hell that is a fabrication on the part of Moore.  I wouldn't put it past him, but this really should be researched and if it is true then there should be some hard answers to why such a bone-head move was accomplished.
View Quote

We're still under the clinton budget, so I'd assume the money came under the watch of clinton.

As far as sending it, there's a federal law from around nixon's time, I believe, that says you must spend all the money that was allocated by law or you will go to jail. Pretty screwed up, but remember, it came from congress.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:48:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I certainly wouldn't put it past either him or any of the hand-wringing anti-war isolationist morons whose articles you've been busy posting.  
View Quote

If it makes one imperialist war monger annoyed enough to respond with a snipe, it is worth it!
[:D]

p.s.  I am guessing that because you are calling for something akin to a Jihad yourself, you will be attending the possible wargames in Asia Minor?  Don't forget you R. Kipling poetry if you do.  I will give you a little send off if you don't have any of his books.  Enjoy the experiences of the British Empire! [:)]

When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains -
And the women come out, to cut up what remains
Then roll to yer rifle, and blow out yer brains
And go to yer God like a soldier!
Rudyard Kipling, "The Young British Soldier".

rDAm
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, Invictus, you're a real trip, you are.

With a self-chosen name such as yours, I would have expected a little less whining though, really.

Well I suppose if you can't be captain of your soul, then hopefully, you should be at least, the 'master of your domain' as George and Jerry put it.

Eric The(SeinfieldAllusionsAbound)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We're still under the clinton budget, so I'd assume the money came under the watch of clinton.

As far as sending it, there's a federal law from around nixon's time, I believe, that says you must spend all the money that was allocated by law or you will go to jail. Pretty screwed up, but remember, it came from congress.
View Quote

Point taken, but I would rather go to jail than give away the hard earned money of the taxpayer.  I don't give a crap who/what/why its for either.  I am sure if the Afghan government was that great about a war on some drugs D.A.R.E. would have given them a grant.  Or at least free flying lessons.
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah, Invictus, you're a real trip, you are.

With a self-chosen name such as yours, I would have expected a little less whining though, really.

Well I suppose if you can't be captain of your soul, then hopefully, you should be at least, the 'master of your domain' as George and Jerry put it.

Eric The(SeinfieldAllusionsAbound)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I don't get it Mr. Hun.  Where am I whiny?  Hell I am as disgusted w/Mr. Moore as you.  At least you didn't sink to calling me a Clinton lover![:X*]
I admit to being *VERY* disappointed if 48 million dollars of taxpayer money went to the Govt. of Afghanistan.  Would not you be "miffed" yourself?  I am not pinning this on anybody yet, I have yet to have the time to verify if the story if legit.  Has anyone verified the 48 mil to Afghanistan?  That seems to be a hefty story if true.

I thought that Kipling, a lover of Empire, would be a nice change from the constant reminder of the William Henley poetry.  Hey at least I tried!

Why don't I spend more time watching TV?  All these allusions to television programs I have missed!  Maybe when you are in a kinder mood you will explain this "Seinfeld Moment" I missed.

rD(DontWorryEricIamTheAdmiralOfMySoul)Am[:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If it makes one imperialist war monger annoyed enough to respond with a snipe, it is worth it!
[:D]
View Quote

If I find one, I'll ask him.

p.s.  I am guessing that because you are calling for something akin to a Jihad yourself, you will be attending the possible wargames in Asia Minor?
View Quote

I am not calling for a jihad, that would be your twisted, small-minded interpretation of my comments.  As for me rejoining the military, I have talked to a friend who is a recruiter and I might be going in the National Guard...I am 35 and might have a problem getting back into the active Army at this point.  However, I WAS in the US Army Infantry during the Gulf War, and although my unit wasn't sent over, there was every possibility we could have been and although I was naturally a bit worried, I was quite willing to put myself in harm's way for my country.
Just what military experience do YOU have, Chuckles?  Training with the Couch Potato Militia with the other wannabes at Ass Web?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't get it Mr. Hun.  Where am I whiny?  
View Quote

Hell, where AREN'T you whiney?
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I am not calling for a jihad, that would be your twisted, small-minded interpretation of my comments.  As for me rejoining the military, I have talked to a friend who is a recruiter and I might be going in the National Guard...I am 35 and might have a problem getting back into the active Army at this point.  However, I WAS in the US Army Infantry during the Gulf War, and although my unit wasn't sent over, there was every possibility we could have been and although I was naturally a bit worried, I was quite willing to put myself in harm's way for my country.
Just what military experience do YOU have, Chuckles?  Training with the Couch Potato Militia with the other wannabes at Ass Web?
View Quote

Hey, 35, prior service, you shouldn't have any problems getting in.  That is if you don't mind standing in line behind all the 18-23 y.o.'s just waiting to be the next Audey Murphy.

Your unit never went.  I guess thats as bad as somebody on a warship stuck to a pier, just itchin to get some action, but never the order to fix bayonets and damn the torpedoes and such!

Well I will have you know I was a member of an Ultra-Elite (hush-hush) riverine unit that patrolled from Great Falls to the Chesapeake.  We water-skied in all weather, through jet-skiers, kayakers and all manner of flotsam and jetsam, making sure no Iraqi water skiers made it through to the Capital!  You know what?  Not one made it!  Damn we were good.

Just kidding.  It was either that story or the Tysons Corner Airborne Mall Ninja spec-ops one.

You still crack me up, but in a good way sometimes.
rDAm
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Just invited that stinking liberal commie assed puke to Hawaii so I can show him a true holy war! Asked him where I could send the ticket!
[-!-]
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You still crack me up, but in a good way sometimes.
View Quote

Hmmm...I don't know which of the regular crowd at Ass Web you are, since you changed your name to come here, but some of your boys back at the CSA Forum are already cracked up. Particular petit bolivar corona or whatever his name is over there, who is apparently posting here under Sancho Panza.  That chickenshit has the nerve to call ME a coward when he and his sugar daddy CSA Sharpshooter refuse to allow anyone who disagrees with them to even POST on their forum, and ban them from the site.
It's pretty obvious who the cowards are here...they're the ones who say "I won't serve in the military because I would just be a pawn of the NWO and the ZOG" or some such black helicopter crap, when the fact is they couldn't handle it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2001 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#28]
In case anyone thinks I am even slightly exaggerating the stance being taken over there, by the way, check out this post:
[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum18/HTML/001809.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/19/2001 10:18:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hmmm...I don't know which of the regular crowd at Ass Web you are, since you changed your name to come here, but some of your boys back at the CSA Forum are already cracked up.
View Quote

Well considering I have never ever posted at all on "AssWeb", as you are so fond of describing it, I am not a "regular" of "Assaultweb" at all.  I am almost positive I have never even registered with that site.  You can check, but I am sure there will be no record of a Richard Merkin, with the screen name "Invictus", or anyone else.  However, for someone who berates that site so much I see you have posted there in the last year!?!?!?!  I admit to visiting the site when AR15.com went tits to the ceiling a while back.  While I visited, I saw this one poster so often smacked around, RikWriter.  Naturally I figured he was being bullied and felt for him, but as time progressed, and I read some of the crap that spewed from his finger tips, I started to understand how he got the nickname "DikBiter".  I didn't make it up, but damn it sounded appropriate!

Particular petit bolivar corona or whatever his name is over there, who is apparently posting here under Sancho Panza.  That chickenshit has the nerve to call ME a coward when he and his sugar daddy CSA Sharpshooter refuse to allow anyone who disagrees with them to even POST on their forum, and ban them from the site.
It's pretty obvious who the cowards are here...they're the ones who say, "I won't serve in the military because I would just be a pawn of the NWO and the ZOG", or some such black helicopter crap, when the fact is they couldn't handle it.
View Quote

Well considering it is a private website, those that own it have all the control over it, it is their right.  If the owner of AR15.com didn't want me here...*poof*...I'd be gone!  All in all you appeared to play the antagonist to the vast majority there.  You poked at a rattlesnake numerous times, and yet you are shocked when it bites you?

Besides aren't they entitled to their own opinions and points of view?  If they believe in NWO/ZOG, so be it.

Quoted:
In case anyone thinks I am even slightly exaggerating the stance being taken over there, by the way, check out this post:
[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum18/HTML/001809.html[/url]
View Quote

Nothing I read seemed to be "Over The Top", extremist or delusional.  Sure some can believe all the theories that they want, they haven't been proven or proven false, so it is up to the individual as to his/her belief.

rDAm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top