Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2001 7:22:47 AM EDT
Have you gotten any help or news on saving those old Colt's.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I am a special friend of Bohica.  Last I heard Colt if trying to save the guns and get them into thier coporate museum. Right now the guns are set aside untill proper clearance/paperwork is done to protect these pieces of history.

Bohica is currently in Hawaii for a couple of week playing soldier. Doubt he has internet access to answer your question.
Link Posted: 2/25/2001 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the update.

I saw his post over on the Armalite forum (among other places) and it sounded like Armalite was intrested in them.

It sure doesn't matter whose museum they end up in. Just so they don't end up as shavings, that's what's important.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top