Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 5:07:34 PM EDT
"Bush was not elected but was appointed by the US Supreme Court"?
I thought that the SCOTUS only decided that the Florida ballot or vote was valid. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Who the fuck is dredging that crap back up at this time?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I just saw something in the paper about one of the Supreme Court justices claiming that if he had more time "Bush wouldn't be president". Apparently he thought he could sway Sandra O'Conner.
Then I go see what that wacky chess player, Sam Sloan, has to say about Fischer playing online chess games and Wham! There's that sh*t again!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone? In a nutshell please?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The supposedly impartial collegiate reviewers (which I believe to be lefties) continued the research after-the-fact. Their results indicated that a full and detailed recount of the votes would actually benifit Bush and not whats his face. Ironically each side was fighting for the wrong thing. In either case, Bush was the winner. All this stuff being drug up now is propaganda BS by the libs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top