Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 2:33:49 PM EDT
I'll be there at 9:30, looking to trade my remaining .223 (1200rds) for .308 before everybody sells out, as well as M14 magazines and other odds and ends. Anyone who's around, come on, I'd like to meet some of you guys.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there sometime, somehow.  I have to work tomorrow, so I'll have to find a two hour period where I can sneak-out.  Also, neither my car nor my wife's car are running right now, so I don't have a plan on transportation to Greenville.  Anyway, I'll get there somehow.  I need a few FAL parts and barrel vise blocks.  I hope this show is better than the other ones I've been to around here, because I other than AR parts, the parts for sale has been slim.

BTW, I called the expo center, and they said the show had been canceled.  I'm going to call back tomorrow morning to ask again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey MelonPopper, how much you want for those rounds??
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
For a member of this board, I'll take $100 for the ammo, and a friend of mine called this afternnon, and they told him the show was on. I don't know, I'll call the Expo center again before I leave the house.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top