Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2001 11:35:17 AM EDT
Every now and again, I like to go here to see what the feminists are ranting about.

I can't believe the stupidity of these idiots.

They are not smart enough to realize that if this country had leaders with their viewpoints, they would not have the freedom to think their thoughts, let alone speak and post them.  

What freaking morons.

You should go see their responses to the attacks

If you want to see the true stupidity of humanity, check out their boards.

WL

God bless America
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Please post a link.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.msmagazine.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=5[/url]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont want to infect my computer. What are they saying?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#4]
One voice of reason over there at least, with the "surprising" login of 1911HB!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Sheesh!  Talk about tin foil hats!  They make an excellent case for the repeal of the 19th amendment.  (My apologies to the ladies of this board.)
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a show on TV a while back where they asked a number of women if they thought women's suffrage should be eliminated. Almost all of them said yes, that women suffered too much. Yikes!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I took a look over there, but couldn't stay long, as I could feel my testicles retracting into my body cavity faster and deeper the more I read.

"Y'know what? Mm hmm, we should all stand around in a circle and sing a few verses of Kumbaya. [b]THAT[/b] will show the world that we are peace loving people, and that they can't make us mean and cranky with their bad manners. Kitties are fuzzy."

It must be nice to be that deluded and insulated from the cold, hard, Hobbesian reality of the world.

[b]Freedom isn't free[/b]
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I haven't the energy to debate on another forum.  I'm already at DemocraticUnderground.com and I've got enough problems there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#9]
[puke]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
What kind of left hootenanny is democraticunderground.com?  I'm afraid to go there.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:23:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:30:13 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to know what makes them think that by them protesting it will stop a war. Who gives a S^&# what they think?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#13]
DU must be in a lockdown. I've been trying to get on a stir the pot to no avail.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I just browsed the Ms board.  It appears to be made up mostly of homosexuals, marxists, and other assorted effeminates.  That wasn't really any surprise.  In a nutshell, the ills of the world are caused by white men.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#15]
this guy is an idiot:

You seem to assume that something you feel is natural is somehow right by virtue of it being "natural." Do not make that assumption. It may natural to hit someone back when they hit us, but how is it right?

[url]http://www.msmagazine.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=001876[/url]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#16]
OMG, that crap on that board makes me SICK.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't agree with them either but I will defend their right to say what they want!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:51:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Why doesn't someone who's registered over there on biatch chat ask the simple question, "Say, Has anyone seen my wien-a?"

TXLewis, I think its your responsibiltiy as a member of this board to ask the question.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Step aside gents;

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#21]
even i, with my naturally higher (and therefore more protective) levels of estrogen cannot stomach the trip to that site.  had enough the wedding website.  i can only imagine the crap i would find on a site devoted to feminist crappola!  grrrrrrrrrr i really truly dislike those kinds of women with a passion!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I don't agree with them either but I will defend their right to say what they want!
View Quote

Me too.  

It simply provides us with entertainment.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
even i, with my naturally higher (and therefore more protective) levels of estrogen cannot stomach the trip to that site.  had enough the wedding website.  i can only imagine the crap i would find on a site devoted to feminist crappola!  grrrrrrrrrr i really truly dislike those kinds of women with a passion!
View Quote

Radical feminists have a neo-Marxist philoshophy. They are not truely interested in the best interests of women, like individualist feminists are, rather they are interested in identity politics.

That is the reason individualist feminists tend to be anti-gun, while radical feminists tend to be pro-gun. The 'rad fems' are more interested in blaming the 'patriarchy' than they are in making life safer for individual women. This also explains why 'rad fems' tend to oppose the death penalty for anyone (even rapists and murders), and defend women who drown their children.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Radical feminists have a neo-Marxist philoshophy. They are not truely interested in the best interests of women, like individualist feminists are, rather they are interested in identity politics.

That is the reason individualist feminists tend to be anti-gun, while radical feminists tend to be pro-gun. The 'rad fems' are more interested in blaming the 'patriarchy' than they are in making life safer for individual women. This also explains why 'rad fems' tend to oppose the death penalty for anyone (even rapists and murders), and defend women who drown their children.
View Quote

radical...individualist.  i don't like none of 'em.  [:X*]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#25]
OiRogers,
Sorry man, I can only take so much at a time.
My blood starts boiling.
I told my mother in law about them at dinner tonight.

She thinks the're complete morons too.  
She wants to blow the hell out of the terrorists but quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top