Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 8:06:00 AM EDT
Like most of you I am too overcome to be very eloquent at this time but it seems to me that as Americans we must do three things in response to the attacks:
1 - We must mourn our losses and bury our dead.
2 - We must find and punish those behind these outrages.
3 - We MUST rebuild the WTC, it is a symbol of the power of this country and rebuilding it would be a gigantic gesture of defiance to those sniveling vermin who think that they can cower us thru terror, as well as a declaration to the whole world that we, as a people, will NEVER submit!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
2 Punish?  No.  Destroy.  

Destroy them, their children, their country and anyone who ever offered them support and their country.  Destroy them so thoroughly that no future archeologist will find a trace of them.

Norm
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah.

Three things I can add would be:

1. Reactivate *all* of our Iowa class battleships.  We may very well need to begin walking 16" broadsides across someone's country.

2.  Kick the women and homos out of our military.  We need an undistracted opportunity to kill these scoundrels.

3.  Once we know everything that the seized terrorists knew about the bombings, we should then throw them to the families of the victims to be torn apart in a public square (not kidding).
[X]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top