Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 9:35:11 PM EDT
On Tuesday, some idiot, Muslim or not, decided to crash a plane into the world trade center, bringing them down, possibly killing many thousands of innocent people. I wish they roast in hellfire and they will meet Allah on the day of Judgement, and he will fear Allah and will pay for his act of violence in Hellfire where he will suffer forever and ever!

To the victims I offer my condolence. I feel whoever that did this is clearly not thinking. There are Muslims that works in the world trade center and I can say with confidence that many Muslim family is just as angry as most Americans. I hope business will return as usual and whoever masterminded this will be brought to justice (preferably in accordence to the Islamic law... he will never escape the death penalty if he is tried in Islamic law)
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
[size=2]... Right on my brother ![/size=2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude, if the people who did this ever even MAKE it to court, Most of the American people will be outraged.

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
[size=2]... Right on my brother ![/size=2]
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#4]
If Moslim, Jew, and Christian would unite against THE "terrorist" we would see a change and get rid of the ethnic divide at the same time.  Ignorance is the divisor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:43:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:07:42 AM EDT
[#7]
The perpetrators of this act broke with Islam when they came to believe that Allah wanted them to kill to make their point. Cowardly attacks on mosques and Islamic centers aside, most Americans understand that these terrorists do not represent the beliefs or desires of the Islamic world. Thanks rahimiv.

Freedom isn't free
Semper Fidelis
Jarhead out.
[img]http://www.inetnow.net/~kudzukid/enlemblem.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:15:37 AM EDT
[#8]
The terrorists were not Muslims. They were POS assholes. I know Muslims and they are good people. It is an insult to these guys to call the terrorists by that name.

These jerk-offs need to be deprogrammed. They need to visit Meca. That's what Malcolm X did and it straightened his act out. When he saw people of every nation and color peacefully worshipping together then he stopped hating the white man.

The problem is all these religious based factions that preach hate. Somebody needs to pull the plug on bin Laden and watch his lousy ass go down the drain. Then maybe someone can deprogram some of these poor fools who are so easily fooled.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:27:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Well stated rahimiv.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:29:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
On Tuesday, some idiot, Muslim or not, decided to crash a plane into the world trade center, bringing them down, possibly killing many thousands of innocent people. I wish they roast in hellfire and they will meet Allah on the day of Judgement, and he will fear Allah and will pay for his act of violence in Hellfire where he will suffer forever and ..................................................I hope business will return as usual and whoever masterminded this will be brought to justice (preferably in accordence to the Islamic law... he will never escape the death penalty if he is tried in Islamic law)
View Quote

Koran
"Sura 47:4 When you encounter the unbelievers strike off their heads untill ye have made great slaughter among them."

You sound like an alright guy but you might need to ditch that messed up religion of yours and find a new one.

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#12]
What thebeekeeper1 said.

sopmodm4, let's not take this thread there okay??
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#13]
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Ecclesiastes 3 1-8
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Koran
"Sura 47:4 When you encounter the unbelievers strike off their heads untill ye have made great slaughter among them."
View Quote

Is that really in the Koran?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:05:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Terrorists who hide behind the cloak of religion are no better than those that hide behind innocent children.  Fault lies with neither children nor religion.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks, man
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Thanks,

U.S. arabs have as much to fear as any other citizen.  Bin Laden wants us all dead.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:01:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Koran

View Quote

Thats not the whole verse. Quit quoting stuff out of context to prove your point. Believe it or not you can prove ANYthing if you quote stuff out of context from the quran. Heck, people have proved that alcohol and sex before marriage is legal by quoting stuff out of context! Isnt there a verse that says "there is no compulsion in religion"  (I forgot what it is), then another verse that says "Whoever kills for reasons other than manslaughter or corruption of the earth, its as if he killed the mankind, and whoever that saves a life its as if he saved mankind." (Quran 5:32) and there is a movie made in the '70's that is called "the message" which is a story about how Islam got started. In that movie the general said that the prophet instructed not to kill anyone that isnt fighting him. By the way indiscrimate killing like slamming a plan into world trade center or nuking another city is totally forbidden!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:05:34 AM EDT
[#20]
I say they will get killed on the way to court.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Note: the word Islam means "peace" in Arabic.

We may have differences among our cultures, but all should unite in wiping out these terrorists and anybody who supports them.

My gut feeling is that they received a lot of support from NON-Muslims, esp. in Europe and the USA. There are a lot of left-wing groups out there, esp. in Germany, who see any terror group from the Arab world as their ally against capitalism and the West in general. The IRA Provos have trained in Libya and in Afghanistan, and the German groups such as Badder-Meinhof in the 70s got help from the PLO- The E. German Stasi helped and equipped many Middle Eastern terrorists, too. Many are still around today, and the old left-wing radicals in Germany have gone underground, but they are still out there, and they are active.

I can only speculate on what sort of help they got here in the States.....

But don't dump on Muslims, just 'cos they're Muslims- that is WRONG!

Wipe the terrorists and their accomplices out- WHEREVER and WHOEVER they are!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#23]
The Koran also states that Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "people of the Book"; i.e. worship the same God; and should be treated with peace and brotherhood.  It is the fundamentalist, radical Shia Muslims who are our enemies, not the moderate Sunni Muslims who more closely follow Mohammad's teachings.

As usual, it boils down to fanatic's who use religion to justify thier hate of anyone different from them.  All of us must make sure that we don't fall into this same trap.

rahimiv, I think you might be on target...one part of me would like to see some real estate carpet bombed into the stone age; another part would like to see the perps tried by other Muslims, and beheaded in a public square like the lowly criminals they are.  I think in some ways that might send the stronger message....  I don't know; I can only ask our God for guidance.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:08:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Thank you Rahimiv.
View Quote

Ditto!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:14:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks rahimiv.. It means alot that you have spoken out about the atrocities that befell us on Tuesday. Your lead is an example to all of us that not all Muslims are bad and should not be lumped into the same ilk as the scum that commited war-like acts against our people and way of life.

Thanks again for speaking out!!!!

Rick
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Koran also states that Jews, Christians and Muslims are all "people of the Book"; i.e. worship the same God; and should be treated with peace and brotherhood.  It is the fundamentalist, radical Shia Muslims who are our enemies, not the moderate Sunni Muslims who more closely follow Mohammad's teachings.
View Quote

Pretrty much the only difference between the two branches -- Shi'ite and Sunni -- is the interpretation of who was the Caliphate.
[url]http://www.emamreza.net/eng/lib/ency/chapter3/1.htm[/url]
As usual, it boils down to fanatic's who use religion to justify thier hate of anyone different from them.  All of us must make sure that we don't fall into this same trap.
View Quote

Gosh, d'you think so??  Wouldn't it be [red]easier[/red] just to kill them all, say, by nuking the entire region?  Or at least stereotyping every Shi'ite Muslim as being a fanatical fundamentalist killer (like, ahem, you did just a minute ago)?
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#30]
In response to 71-Hour-Achmed...

Would it be easier to nuke the entire middle east? hell, yes!  Would it be the right thing to do?  My heart tells me no; too many innocent people have died already; and we don't need to play ourselves right into the hands of those terrorists.

That is an interesting link, and I stand corrected on the historical difference between the Shia and Sunni.  I would ask you a question--from YOUR point of view (1. assuming you practice Islam, which I don't know. 2. If you do, not expecting you to speak for the entire religion) why does it at least appear that the Shia tend to be more radically fundamentalist than the Sunni?

no flames intended--only looking to increase my understanding.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Ok,I'll let you guys decide here is a link to a secular website that has every translation of the Koran available.Pleaase feel free to read it cover to cover,it will make you sick.

sopmodm4

btw:The Judeo/Christian bible advocated the killing of specific baby sacfrificing,idol worshipping competitive tribal groups.It was not a general standing order from their highest prophet!
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:16:46 PM EDT
[#32]
sopmodm4
Be careful of western translations of non-western religions (assuming this is). The author, or their translator, is the one who decides which english word to use in place of the original text. If you look at the business of translation in general, you'll find that different translators may come up with different meanings. The most accurate way is to learn the original language and get help reading the Qu'ran from a Muslim.

Also, if you are meaning to take the wording of one religious text, LITERALLY, please be sure and do so with them all. I have read portions of the Bible, and find that I know of no one who lives or would live, by the LITERAL reading of the book.

Can you post your link? If you have trouble, type it up and someone will make it work for you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#33]
[url]http://www.stg.brown.edu/templates/pqcgi?sourceform=pqeasy.shtml&maxhits=25&boolop=and&searchstring=Al-Imran+3%3A64&searchtype=fetch&version=pickthall[/url]
Thisis the URL,STG is a very respected online source for academic research material.

sopmodm4
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#34]
There is more of a chance that my dog will get a suntan on his ass than those POS's will EVER see court!!

Quoted:
On Tuesday, some idiot, Muslim or not, decided to crash a plane into the world trade center, bringing them down, possibly killing many thousands of innocent people. I wish they roast in hellfire and they will meet Allah on the day of Judgement, and he will fear Allah and will pay for his act of violence in Hellfire where he will suffer forever and ever!

To the victims I offer my condolence. I feel whoever that did this is clearly not thinking. There are Muslims that works in the world trade center and I can say with confidence that many Muslim family is just as angry as most Americans. I hope business will return as usual and whoever masterminded this will be brought to justice (preferably in accordence to the Islamic law... he will never escape the death penalty if he is tried in Islamic law)
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks, Rahimiv.  You've done your part to keep communication lines open. No one knows what's to come. I for one pledge not to stand by during any terrorist act NOR during any racial violence. And any SOB standing behind their false "jihad" or "religion" or "superiority" can take that to the bank.   Stay Safe
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:47:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Shalom Rahimiv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top