Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 8:40:58 PM EDT
Now think about it if we or any other country uses nukes yes that will start WWIII. But let's think about it how many country are going to be so stupid to use a nuke. Because they know after they nuke what ever country that they will be nuked it's a double edge sword right now.

I don't think there are that many leaders of terrorist group's or military that want to be blown off the face of the earth I don't even think Laden would risk he own life. Just think no one who can think for them selves want's to die before they have to.

That is just my $0.02 on this  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is why our response will be so important. When need a response brutal enough so the very thought of trying anything again, especially nukes, will send a chill down their remaining spines.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top