Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 8:01:17 PM EDT
They are on now urging restraint, saying the Israeli hard line hasn't helped them, blah, blah, blah.  Tom Brokejaw keeps saying the same old 'we must give up liberties for security'.  They are sickening.  They have criticized him for not going straight back to D.C., thus risking being a target himself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, I thought that I was the only one who thought NBC was acting wierd.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Shit, I caught Brokjaw calling President Bush President Clinton. Twice.
And he laughed about it too.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
What else is new.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:09:03 PM EDT
[#5]
NBC Nuclear Biological Chemical is worse.
echo6
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, the press is really enarmoured with Clinton.  They are really pissed that Gore lost.  To me he is just another man.  I wish that Clinton would have rented an office in the WTC.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, the press is really enarmoured with Clinton.  They are really pissed that Gore lost.  To me he is just another man.  I wish that Clinton would have rented an office in the WTC.
View Quote

If Klinton had residence in the WTC that may have saved thousands of lives, because the terrorists would have been reluctant to attack a target so laden with pork.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#8]
The media is a bunch of blood sucking leaches. Most are bleeding heart liberals and have no clue about guns amoung other things.

" There is a sniper held up in a burning building, he's armed with an assault rifle and has already killed one Sheriffs Deputy."

-Rem 700, not an assault rifle. Not to mention that the cop was presumably shot when his partner freaked out after hearing a shot from the suspect, then started shooting, hitting the first cop in the face on accident.

The media twists things out of proportion to get rateings, it's sad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top