Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 7:37:41 PM EDT
there's is no way to explain or describe what happened here in NY. Only people in Pearl Harbor,Vietnam or one of the many US embassies that was bombed could even start to relate to what it's like here. And out of respect for the dead I will not post the gory details.

There are many things in effect going on here.Many things are behide the scenes so it really doesn't look like anything is really going on but rest assured they are.

And yes every alphabet agency is here encluding the men in black, all working together for the cause of America
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

I've got no idea who actually said it, but it rings true.

Sherm
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
[b]FOR ALL YOU ARMCHAIR WARRIORS OR NOT![/b]

SHHHHHH!!!!
They'll kick me out of the VFW
[i]and[/i] the American Legion,
not to mention I might lose
my lifetime medical benefits.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:44:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"... all working together for the cause of America"
View Quote

[size=3]Yes we are![/size=3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear from you NYshooter. I hope you and your's are as good as can be expected.

We shall overcome!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome back guy! Glad you are ok..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top