Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 6:31:48 PM EDT
at 11:00 when the airlines were supposed to open again Arabs disguised as Airline pilots tried to board two more planes!They tried it again already!Holy shit,I thought they were blowing somehting out of proportion but this is for real I just saw it on Fox News!

What next another 20,000 dead before we burn them off the face of the earth?

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#1]
They're digging a bigger hole for themselves every minute.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
... I too saw this report and I don't believe for a minute that there wasn't ill will involved.
Remember, these fundamentalists want to die for Allah. Their Jihad has been brought to American soil and no matter how brazen it seems to us these fuckers are bent on carrying out their mission; no matter what risks are involved.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#3]
They just confirmed the arrest of several known Arab terrorists trying to enter with phony papers.

sopmod
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:42:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The ones still here will attempt to complete their mission no matter what happens to bin laden. Who knows how many are still here? This could go on for a long time.

They believe they will go to paradise and have 1000 virgins if they die as a martyr. That's some very effective religious sponsored brainwashing. The only way to stop them is to catch them before they act.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]
At least we have these bastards. Do civil rights apply to them? Can't we torture them for info? Please!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#7]
1,000 virgins? I just knew it had to be something really big!
I get this feeling, with a booty this big (a whole one-thousand), that there just may not be an end to this. It might never be safe to fly. Like I posted on another board this evening, we really need to get to know our neighbors, know the people who work at the stores we frequent, know our co-workers etc. Walking around with this rosey feeling and our heads up our butts just isn't going to cut it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Put them to work digging in NYC while we decide what to do to them.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Tuesday showed them that it was possible.

Now all the cowards will come out of the woodwork for their cut of that 1000 virgin pie.

Reminds me of when all the idiots went to California because they heard people were shooting at each other on the freeway.

As far as the 1000 virgins, personally, I'd prefer one good woman who knows something [:D]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Amazing.  Airport security is very tight and some camel turds come walking in with fake ID and wearing pilot uniforms.  Something tells me these guys just didn't have their hearts in the program anymore.  They probably figured, "why should we commit suicide when there's been so much success already?"  If they are in jail here, their masters in the motherland can't kill them for screwing up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:09:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Time to torture them to get info... may not get much new info but definitely fun!

-- GB

View Quote

Torture???    YES!

DO IT ON TV !    *LIVE*

And make sure that pork is rubbed into each one of their wounds before the finale.

And have CNN broadcast it over to the Middle East.

I am so freaking PISSED.  

Ya know what..??

These idiots will probably get nice comfy jail cells with cable tv.  
The ACLU will probably defend them and say that they were "racially profiled".

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd make 'em talk. [pissed]

[pyro]        

I'd burn their nuts off with a blowtorch!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Didn't see this thread before I started a new one;  it was on page 4, and I only looked at pages 1-3. . . .  Mea culpa.

Quoted:
Time to torture them to get info... may not get much new info but definitely fun!
View Quote

IMHO using drugs would be more effective.  "Fun" is one thing, but the real issue is getting the people at the top (and to the sides) of this plot.
I thought one of the groups was Saudis... time to throw them on the pile?
View Quote

Some of the four pilots from Tuesday apparently either worked or claimed to work for Saudi Air.  Although I wouldn't be entirely surprised at this, AFAIK it's still a rumor at this point.  However, I've long suspected that the motive for the EgyptAir copilot who crashed his aircraft into the ocean a few years ago was that he felt the forty-some military officers onboard (returning from training by the American military) would be used to suppress an Islamist revolution at some point in the future, and that he felt losing his life was worth killing them off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#15]
A thousand virgins huh...?

I don't know, but I'd probably start getting tired after 500 or 600! Don't arab chicks have mustaches...?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#16]
"These 10 fuckers need to be thrown onto the street at "ground zero."

Trust me when I tell you that before their feet touched the ground my boys and I would have taken care of business.  There wouldnt be anything left of them.  I think I might just tear them into pieces (literally) if they crossed my path.  This goes way beyond anger and hatred.  Tear them into little pieces like the rest of the 5,000 or so dead.  Very Very few complete body parts found intact.  Fingers, Hands, Bones, Eyes, Feet found EVERYWHERE, even blocks and blocks away.

Ive spent 52 of the last 60(62? I dunno, cant think straight anymore) hours on my feet at work.  What we have all seen can never be put into words....EVER.  

Oh well, I just got home after another 18 hour tour and I have to be back in less than 4 hours....that gives me about 3 hours of sleep for a grand total of 9 hours of sleep over 4 days....

And now we have to worry about another plane coming down in the city?...Holy Shit what has happened to NYC?  Its like Im in Israel all of a sudden. (not bashing Israel, just that theyre always under terrorist attack)  

One last thing, please say a prayer tonight for my 100 or so fellow Officers who died trying to save lives.  Also please dont forget the 350? firemen who also paid the ultimate price.  

I dont think any event in history has ever claimed 500 heros in one day(excluding military).  GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#17]
I see a pattern coming up here...

God has given us disease, yet he has given us medicine.  God has given us terrorists/nutjobs, yet he has blessed us with the gift of AR15.

They are a virus, and we [the US] are the cure.

Do the words lock and load mean anything?

(Please note my post refers to terrorists in general, regardless of race, religion or ethnic background)

"They'll never take our freedom"

ALSO, I hope all of you americans are waving your flag.  If you dont have one up yet, get one up.  

On tuesday, I left school midway to get myself a brand new flag and hang it proudly outside my house.  I urge everyone else who believes in freedom and the United States of America to do the same.

I live in Illinois.  If I could get my ass over to NY and help, I would do it in a heartbeat.  God bless you all who have been there to witness it and/or help out in the aftermath.  People like you are the reason my american flag waves so proudly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally, a newswire story to confirm it:
http://[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010914/ts/attack_tradecenter_report_dc_1.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Do the words lock and load mean anything?
View Quote

Only if you're shooting a Garand. With the AR-15, you can load without the bolt being locked back without fear of losing digits.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#20]
JIMBEAM
Put them to work digging in NYC while we decide what to do to them.  

No, that wouldn't work. What they need to do is dig their own graves. As they are diiging, have a red-blooded american muslim cleric, telling them in Arabic, that you and all of your family will burn in Hell. Then shoot em.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Shit! They got WAYYY to close: [url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31/7m/dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010914/ts/attack_tradecenter_report_dc_1.html[/url]

They got on the plane! And then had to be dragged off by a SWAT team!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top