Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 6:07:03 PM EDT
...is going to try to screw everything up. it seems most countries have jumped inline behind us. I belive they see how pissed off we are. I'm just wondering which nations will sign their own apocalypse notice by trying to fuck with us in pursuit of terrorists and in "payback" to the nations harboring them. I think Pakistan realizes if they don't play ball they will be flirting with annihilation. I'm wondering if Iraq or maybe Iran is going to try to piss on our campfire. so who is going to stand in our way??
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I get the feeling that Bin Laden's total blame that the Govt officials are putting forth is something of a red herring.  I think we will see the country of Iraq soon turned to ash.  And yes, Bin Laden will get his too.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top