Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 6:05:14 PM EDT
Dang it... GB locked the thread or board before I could get my $.02 in!  I am responding to JacRyan's post:

Quoted:
GBT:

Perfect analogy.  I've stayed out of this, but this blanket hatred has got to stop.
View Quote

OK, OK... I will forgo the use of racial stuff like raghe*d, etc.  I promise to be politically correct on that one.  But what really jerks my chain is JacRyan's pro-BLANKET attitude.

I HATE BLANKETS! DEATH TO THEM ALL!   And screw all you pussies that won't follow me into the BLANKET WARS!  

OK, OK...  I am just trying to inject a bit-o-humor into a hot topic.  GB... I suspect that all of (our?) racial slurs are just the result of blowing off steam.  Call me an "emotionalist," but it really gets me jacked when I find that "our friends from the east" burn and mutilate our wives, girlfriends, children and spouses.  

But that is behind me now.  LET'S GO KILL THE BLANKETS!!!  And if JackRyan wants to snuggle up to them, well... OK by me.  But I say DEATH TO THEM ALL!  (Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!)

ARnSC Out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top