Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 3:49:34 PM EDT
Here's another story on the efforts of the PA, under the bold leadership of Chairman Arafat, to put any reporting of the street celebrations by the Palestinians 'off limits' to Western camera crews!

Story is at:
[url]http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24474[/url]

Eric The(YouCan'tUnderstandThePlayWithoutTheProgram)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was intersting to see Netanyahu, former PM of Isreal, on NBC say that Arafat is part of the family of terrorism. The NBC guy, I think Dan Rather, seemed shocked and asked, do you think that the US will act against him and the PLO? Bebe told him, no we'll take care of them for you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That's exactly why the Palestinians will never have their own country. What they have gained to date, will, in the not to distant future, be lost.

I personally could care less if that happens.

What happened in the last few days to the United States, rest assured, the Palestinians in one way or the other, had a hand in it.

The blood trail is going to lead to many countries, including our so called "Moderate Friends".

You can take it to the bank, that there are numerous "U. S. Citizens" of non "Middle East" descent that provided, the very necessary support, for this "Act of Terrorism"
to be carried out successfully. It's not over yet.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that this shows just how much the Arab terrorists groups, Arafat being one of the leaders, realize that Americans are sheep when it comes to TV.  They know that all they have to do is hide the truth from the major media, and then the American "sheeple" will all agree that it doesn't exist.

But I saw enough.  I know now why Isreal wants to destroy them.  So do I.  

ARnSC Out  [kill]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top