Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 3:39:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I was activate on tuesday!! Airforce Securty Forces!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
National Guard Military Police activated here!
Just got back today.  We did airport security also, along w/ the state NG headquarters.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Goatboy, we had a 100% muster of every military person on base today, and it was balanced against the complete roster of each unit.
One of the guys who worked for me and just got out two days ago was told that his paperwork was going to be delayed by 30 days.
Hmmmmmmmm.............
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I have not been activated yet, but have received e-mail asking if I want to come in on man-days for extra security duty.  I was on orders next week anyway for Colt Armorer's Course.  

Air Force Combat Arms!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm..... Guess I should get used to the fact that I might be getting a call at anytime now. I suppose they'll be needing us Navy Supply guys soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top