Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 11:24:20 AM EDT
The following is an email that I just received...  I can now forgive some SPAM and even place it in high regards!

Date: 13 Sep 2001 18:42:26 -0000
Message-ID: <1000406546.76654.qmail@ech>
To: List Member
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: God Bless America
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_alistboundary123"
X-UIDL: Bp)e9p(Sd9^T\d9e/*!!

The eders.com team sends our deepest sympathy to the individuals and families affected by the terrorist attack. Being located just 25 miles east of the Towers; everyone on the Eders.com staff has been touched personally by this tragedy. Our friends and families have been directly affected. Last night, the wind shifted to the east and we can now smell the pungent smoke from the burning ruble.

I wanted to write everyone on our email list and thank the many of you who have called to see if we were okay. Also, since we are so close to the attack the phone lines are hit and miss at best so many of you may be receiving a busy signal or an erroneous message that our phone number is no longer in service. We expect the phone lines to be back in full service soon.

To all of our readers who are not from the United States, we would like to thank you for supporting America through this difficult time.

God Bless America.

David Eder
www.eders.com
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The following is an email that I just received...  I can now forgive some SPAM and even place it in high regards!
View Quote

Excuse me?  I don't know what drugs you're taking, antiUSSA, but please share them with the rest of us!!

These people are not only spammers, but they're using this event to promote their spam!!  How low will these assholes go?  And why in the hell would you ever support them?!?!!

Sheesh.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I think I got this spam too. I am unfortunately on one of these SPAM email lists that is being sold. And these scumsuckers must've bought it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top