User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 10:24:43 AM EDT
Quoted:

Or are you too busy defending the assholes who
wreaked havoc on our fine country?

View Quote

THIS PISSES ME OFF TO NO END.

[B]I HAVE NOT DEFENDED IN ANY WAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THE ACTS OF THE TERRORISTS.[/B]

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE.

IS CRITICIZING THOSE MAKING RABID RACIAL REMARKS AND CALLING FOR THE GENOCIDE OF ALL MUSLIMS "DEFENDING" THE TERRORISTS?

[b]IF THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POSITION OF THE STAFF OF AR15.COM I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS SITE EVER AGAIN.[/b]

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#2]
If we allow ourselves to fight among ourselves or condemn entire races, religions, or national origins, we are doing [b]EXACTLY[/b] what these cowardly sons of bitches want!  By making us distrust American's of Arabic decent, they are accomplishing their goal of keeping our country divided and keeping it from becoming an even stronger force to be reckoned with!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I am waiting for proof that I have been defending the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Imbroglio.

My opinions are NOT the opinions of the the owners of this site.

Looking back at your posts,
I overreacted with my accusation of you being "a defender" of the terrorists.
Your comments just kept hitting me the wrong way today.

Normally your brief, sarcastic and thought provoking posts amuse me.  Not today.

I've gone through alot in past few days (although this pales in comparison to alot of other people)
and have slept all of about 2 hours. My brother works (rather, worked) in the complex and we couldn't reach him for most of the day.  

Currently, alot of my dearest friends are at the site working heavy rescue tasks and are staffing (mutual aid) fire stations in the city.

The stories that I am now hearing are horrific.
(I wish the media would show every gruesome detail.  The people of this country should be exposed to the true results of this tragedy so

I have never advocated the random killing or
genocide of all muslims as a group.
I know several people of of Arabic descent who are conservative, rkba, patriotic citizens of the USA.  They are fine people and should be treated like any other upstanding citizen of this great country.

I DO have a problem with all of the muslim nationals that are here spewing their hatred for
the United States of America.  

THEY should be thrown the fuck out of this country.  

AND...  the ones who are laughing, dancing around, and otherwise displaying enjoyment at what has transpired, should be summarily executed by the closest American citizen!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top