Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2001 9:51:16 AM EDT
I keep seeing the footage of the 2 planes crashing in my sleep, EVERY night.

Also, has anyone been shooting targets trying to vent anger?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:54:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been having nightmares, but I haven't been able to sleep.  I think I've gotten about 7 hours over the last two days.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Tuesday night I didn't sleep well, and didn't really have any dreams that I could remember, which is extremely rare.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Briefly had a wonderful dream that Delta was on Afgan. soil.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:00:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You gotta sleep to have dreams of any sort.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I finally broke down and cried when I was on the way to work in the AM, I was listening to NPR.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, I've been having nightmares that Australia and Austria will allow the Klinton's to return to the United States.

I'm sure that they are both whining about the missed photo op!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:15:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Im actually having quite nice dreams of Bin Laden in my sights as I slowly take the slack out of the trigger.Pull the trigger to the rear dont jerk it. Follow through with the shot and watch the look in his eyes through my scope as his head explodes....Damn I feel better now.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, I've been having nightmares that Australia and Austria will allow the Klinton's to return to the United States.

I'm sure that they are both whining about the missed photo op!
View Quote

What are you talking about?  Frau Klinton has been on TV for the last two days standing side by side with Chucky Schumer.  Bill is nowhere to be found, but that's not surprising for a coward like him.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#11]
I had a dream last night fighting against people (I can't remember) in the US. We were at war. Then, all of a sudden, I met some girl and was sbout to get laid. Thats when I woke up. I hate that!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I had a dream last night fighting against people (I can't remember) in the US. We were at war. Then, all of a sudden, I met some girl and was sbout to get laid. Thats when I woke up. I hate that!
View Quote

I like that one almost as much (the girl part)

Ranger Out

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I need to lay off the microwave burritos and bear before bed while playing counterstrike.
I dreamed all night that I was in some dusty village mowing down people with a belt fed mp5sd. [whacko] One of the best nights rest I have ever gotten.

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:19:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tuesday night I didn't sleep well, and didn't really have any dreams that I could remember, which is extremely rare.
View Quote

The same for me. And the first day I got up late (after this had started) and at one point questioned if I WAS actually dreaming.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 2:22:37 AM EDT
[#15]
I never remember my dreams.  For awhile now, I've been glad.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes I dream I'm being chased by an evil demon, just to wake up and find my wife staring at me. I still think I'm a marked man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:07:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I've been sleeping great but then again I've been falling asleep by thinking about wrapping a pair of Nunchucks around the throat of one of these POS terrorist and strangling ever bit of life outta him. I see his eyes bugging out and then the flight attendant says, "Great work sir, you just got a free upgrade to first class and 10 gazillion frequent flyer miles."

I spent last night trying to calculate how to rip a guys throat out with my teeth while he was trying to stop me with a box cutter. My teeth have got plenty of metal in them but they're not taking them away. Well, nobody buy my dentist anyway. :)
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#18]
I slept well for the first time last night.  I think it's because I quit watching the news constantly, went out to dinner and remembered what it was like to laugh again.

God Bless Texas
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top