Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 9:42:03 AM EDT
Two main points:

1. Everybody is bitching about the fighting in the middle east and saying things like, "Why can't they just stop fighting and get along?" And then these same people are turning around and wanting to kill Muslims for the terrible carnage on Tuesday. The truth is that Jews and Arabs have been killing off each other's family members for years and now you expect them to act better than us. I doubt you could get on this forum and say something like, "Hey, just forgive bin Laudin and let's all get along." That in essence is what you are expecting the Jews and Arabs in the middle east to do. You think they are better than us? You must if you expect them to suddenly turn the other cheek.

2. So all these red necks that want to go around and shoot up the moskes ( or however the hell you spell it) and Muslims are morons. Most of them (the Muslims) aren't guilty of anything and are better law abiding citizens than anybody on here, myself included. This is the same kind of crap that propogates terrorism cause it is terrorism. You are terrorizing innocent people because of what someone else did to you.

Some people just want to hate others. They are the smallest of minds (and other things too). They just wait around till something happens that will make their agenda publicly acceptable. Please don't support their facist/racist attitudes or make us (Americans) look just as disgusting as the actual dogs that caused this mess on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Everybody has to hate somebody, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#2]
We dont need to kill all Muslims,and I honestly dont think everyone truly believed we should either. We do however, need to punish those responsable. If there is a country harboring these terrorists than I say we should declare war upon them too. Just becuase we go to war with another country doesnt mean we are about to kill off all the citizens under that government also. Our country is to "moral" for that. When we find the people involved, retalliation should be swift and harsh.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:17:01 AM EDT
[#3]
The ones that are bitching and wanting to kill muslims are inbred hill billy shites.
Their opinion doesn't matter. And I doubt the government or anyone important will do what they want.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The ones that are bitching and wanting to kill muslims are inbred hill billy shites.
Their opinion doesn't matter. And I doubt the government or anyone important will do what they want.
View Quote

If some how by freak of nature they became a majority, our gov. would have to listen to them. All opions need to be at least heard.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#5]
retrodog, you erred in one thing.  it is not Americans that are hypocrites, but humans.  this is not a curse of Americans.  it is a curse of all people.  hypocrisy originates in self-preservation and selfishness.  all people have this at some level.  it is not unique to Americans.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted: retrodog, you erred in one thing.  it is not Americans that are hypocrites, but humans.  this is not a curse of Americans.  it is a curse of all people.  hypocrisy originates in self-preservation and selfishness.  all people have this at some level.  it is not unique to Americans.
View Quote

[size=4]Amen Sister[/size=4]

Congrats on becoming a Mod.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:47:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Rednecks, and inbred hillbillies????
New York, Chicago, Montreal, Washington

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Post from retrodog -
Most of them (the Muslims) aren't guilty of anything and are better law abiding citizens than anybody on here, myself included.
View Quote

How do you figure 'better law abiding citizens' than anyone else here, including you? Have you got access to 'our' police records?

Isn't that just a bit hyperbolic?  You can make your point without such exaggeration, and without defaming us/me/you in the process!

Eric The(Clean!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey ARLady, I can't disagree with you but I'm talking about the people I've been listening to for the last couple of days, who have been Americans, and for the most part I am talking to Americans. You indeed have a point to include everybody else at which I can only respond with, "Thanks Mom." :)

"No one race or group of people has a patent on stupidity. In this area, we are truly all equal."
Retrodog 1995

Oh and Eric,
Although it is true that I'm not quoting any documented statistics, I have years of interacting with people from every race, religion, and anything else. For the most part, my extensive experience has turned up no single adverse encounter with anybody of middle eastern origin or Muslim religion. They tend (and notice I said "tend") to be more conservative than any of us and very much to themselves socially. I am of course describing the ones living in this country, not the foriegn countries, but this is the only ones I felt relative to my point since I was talking about the remarks about getting even with these individuals in our country. I know you're just joking around but some others might agree with what you're saying. And this, I admit, was just my opinion.

Everyone else,
Even if you agree with me but find yourself grinning when you hear the news reports about how they are staying indoors and scared to go out in public right now,,, you may be part of the problem. This is an unacceptable situation. I for one will help any Arabic person I find in trouble, for unjust reasons, in my country. And that includes whatever it takes. I feel responsible for all these ignorant red necks who would harm an innocent person and therby disgrace the rest of us. They reflect an overwhelmingly negative image on the rest of us Americans and we shouldn't tollerate it. If we do then we are no better than anybody else.

I called one of the local Mosqes and asked them if they wanted myself and a couple of buddies to come over with our AR-15s and guard the place but they seemed to think it would be a bad idea,,, go figure. Well at least we offered. Boy, wouldn't that be something that the liberal press wouldn't put on the news, "Local Caucasion Gun Owners Protect Arab-Americans, Story at 11". That would pretty much screw with their minds.

Even if you aren't participating in any activities, just tolerating it is allowing an atmosphere to exist which is terrorizing the innocent. My forefathers died in wars to protect us all from this abuse, no matter what color or religion we are. So did yours.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:06:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks retrodog, you are a good man.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a good too see that other people on this board can see the big picture. Hate begets hate. Its a deadly cycle. My best friend in the World is  part Navaho Indian and Latino, but could easily pass for a Muslim. If anybody f**ks with him, they will have to go through me first. It's one of the few people I would gladly  die for. Retro Dog, you see clearly.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Retrodog, AR Lady,

Your comments, indeed this whole thread is fucking disgusting. If you think that attacks here againsts Arabs and Muslims are in any way directed toward any American Citizens you are as ignorent as those punks who are vandelising Mosques.

An American Citizen is a American Citizen. Period. To consider them any other way only perpetuates the existance of raceism in this country.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#13]
"Retrodog, AR Lady,

Your comments, indeed this whole thread is fucking disgusting. If you think that attacks here againsts Arabs and Muslims are in any way directed toward any American Citizens you are as ignorent as those punks who are vandelising Mosques.

An American Citizen is a American Citizen. Period. To consider them any other way only perpetuates the existance of raceism in this country. " POSTED BY ARMDLBRL

We're ignorant??? You must be right cause I didn't really understand a word you said. Part of it sort of started to make sense but then kind of fell apart toward the end. I commend your attempt though. At least you tried to make a point. Thanks for the post. I always love feedback. Try Prozac, it works for my ex-girlfriend anyway. Now stay cool and remember, God loves you. :)

Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rednecks, and inbred hillbillies????
New York, Chicago, Montreal, Washington

View Quote

Appears that there are racists who stereotype other people on this board. Sad
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Retrodog, AR Lady,

An American Citizen is a American Citizen. Period. To consider them any other way only perpetuates the existance of raceism in this country.
View Quote

first of all, it would be ignorAnt, not ignorEnt.  but in my case, it's neither.

damn, dude, step down off the high horse and relax a bit.  nobody is perpetuating anything on this thread except the spreading of the fact that some people are hypocrites and don't think for a minute that it's because of their skin color.  who's ignorAnt now?

try re-reading what was written again.  there's nothing inflammatory about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top