Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 7:13:05 AM EDT
Just released on AP radio. Delta Force will be in the airports and possibly planes. I this is a heavy duty group. This is going to be a oil and water mixture. " What's that in your pocket?" Wham! Cracked in the head with a rifle butt. This group was reported as being at Waco and their interaction with civilians may be interesting. We'll see.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If I were one of them, I'd be itchy for something productive to do.  Until payback time comes that is...
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a great deal of respect for all military types and especialy the Spec. Op's guys. They're just not the policing type to me from what I've seen and read.I think it'll be fun to go the to Airport just to see if you could spot 'em out as who are the Delta Team members.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Something tells me, you'll be able to spot the a mile away...  M60's are not concealable!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Loose lips sink ships.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if they will be carrying flame throwers as well. [pyro]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top