Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2001 5:18:38 AM EDT
So I wanted a way to haul around bigger firepower and living in Houston it is tough cause of the heat. I finally broke down Tuesday evening, after the attacks, and purchased one of these things with the velcro closeure part on back for holding a handgun. It is pretty slick but is still a faggie pack. I guess the heavy duty 2" waste strap should be an indication that it isn't a regular one but. It's plenty sturdy too for carrying a full size handgun and clips but is still a faggie pack.

So who carries one of these and does knowing that there is about 50 rounds of decent firepower make it feel okay???

Inquiring minds want to know.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe the correct nomenclature is " fag bag." :)
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I overheard a couple of "them" refer to it at a cafe a couple of months ago over on the west side of Houston. I figured I'd give them the benifit of the doubt. But I'll know what to call it up in NY now. :)

Hey, are you debris-free???
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I have worn out two of them.  Here, all gun owners know what they are.  The secret is only for the few upsetable liberals.  If possible, I wear open.  It is the best way.  Unless you are a LEO.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I use one in warm weather to carry a full sized 92F.  Yeah I know.  Some people think it's a little 'gay', but I really don't care what people think.  If I did, would I have an AR-15?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I carry one when I walk, but I hide it under a 3XXXL tee, so it just looks like I'm pregnant.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top