BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/12/2001 10:20:04 PM EDT
[url]www.thesun.co.uk/news/14028052[/url]

[img]www.thesun.co.uk/storypics/14028273[/img]

[img]www.thesun.co.uk/storypics/14025870[/img]

THIS is Mohamed Atta - believed to be one of the suicide hijackers who brought mass murder and mayhem to America on Tuesday.

The passport-size photo of expressionless Atta, 33, is from his international driving licence.

It was seized by FBI agents who raided a one-bedroom ground floor apartment he rented in Coral Springs, Florida.

Atta and a pal Marwan al Shehhi, 23, were trained as pilots at a nearby flying school by American experts.

Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:28:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Call me racist, but I wouldn't even let that f*cker on an airplane, would you?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 4:37:31 AM EDT
[#2]
He's alot braver than most people I know. How many of you would go on a mission where your death is guaranteed?
Would it be racist to refuse to teach these bastards?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He's alot braver than most people I know.

You've got to be shitting me. You call that brave. Brave is the guys that went into the WTC to save lives when they knew it was going to collapse, not the fuckers that did this. What side are you on anyway? No flame, just please explain.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:15:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've got to be shitting me. You call that brave. Brave is the guys that went into the WTC to save lives when they knew it was going to collapse, not the fuckers that did this. What side are you on anyway? No flame, just please explain.

Ranger Out
View Quote

What don't you understand? Is it impossible for the enemy to be brave? Who would you rather go up against - a group who does suicide missions or a group that is afraid to lose one man? Buddy, if we were, as a country, as brave as these guys, we wouldn't have lost Vietnam! Our society burns college campus buildings when a few of our boys get whacked.

The rescuers who went to the WTC are indeed brave.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:15:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Brave is wanting to live and accepting a job that you know may get you killed.

Cowardly is killing people that you don't know just because you can.

These were cowards, they thought that by dying while killing others they would get a free pass into heaven. Being suicidal doesn't make you brave it makes you dead.

If they were brave they would have got a job and gone to work every day rain or shine, year after year, so that their labor would support their families. No matter how tedious or demeaning the work was.

They thought they were useless and their lives were worth nothing. Suicide to them was nothing because they were nothing, and they knew it.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Killing innocent people brave?.....I dont think so. Are people who blow their own brains out brave?.....No. So why should these f#cks be any different. Pieces of shit who cant look you in the eye and pull the trigger. If these guys are what is considered brave then I must be really messed up. Does anyone else out there think these bastards were brave freedom fighters? Please let me know so I can find a new favorite website to hang out at.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:31:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Get used to seeing a lot more of such ID photos- there are many more young men who feel their lives at present are useless, and are willing to step up and go his evil deed one better....until we wipe them out somehow.

Much as I hate to admit it, we'd better be merciless. Otherwise, we will lose.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:40:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Brave????

NOT !

To kill innocent people without discretion is COWARDLY.

Look at the Muslim scumbags who blew up the WTC back in '93.  They are sitting in our jails, eating our food, watching our tv.  

I'd love to see them released right onto the city streets.   Let the families of the victims deliver the swift hand of justice that our government has not had the guts to do.
I think it's about time to resume "racial profiling"...  

We stupidly and willingly accept these scumbags into our fine country.  
We then train them in the sciences and technology.
We give them a taste of our freedoms , which they then use to promolgate their plans to wreak terror upon us.

While I do not suggest WW2 style internment camps, I would advocate the immediate expulsion of all muslim nationals.
Why allow hostile non-citizens to remain in our country???

Ever visit Paterson, NJ???  Or Jersey City, NJ???

Believe me, you'd understand...

God Bless America.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:48:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Who do you want on your side? A guy who thinks he is nothing compared to the cause or someone who thinks he's so damn important that he dodges the draft?
Someone who would throw themselves on a grenade or someone who would kick it your way?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:55:19 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll want they guys who value life not only theirs but others. Guys who understand honor and duty.

You can have your worthless suicidal guys.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:59:40 AM EDT
[#11]
You still havent shown me how killing innocents is being brave. This is just like the drivel you posted on GB's thread about racist comments. You said, and I quote "Look what it got you", referring to letting these "brave" assholes in the country. I ask you again, What side are you on?

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:04:52 AM EDT
[#12]
[frag]Amarica will be on the top of the World again.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Garmentless,
    I'd love to see you go to the families of the dead and tell them to their faces that these were brave men who did this. And while you are at it, tell all the soldiers who may have to defend your right to say such drivel that these were brave men. I'm waiting....

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#14]
RBAD, I liked your original title better. Or maybe you should put brave freedom fighter instead of pussy.

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Killing innocent people like this is COWARDICE.

Why dont these fuckers declare war on the US and then offer up their lives in combat, where it is military versus military.

This is simply an act of cowardice during times of peace... fuck them all, kill them all, and all their families in country should be deported immediately. I don't care if they had no clue about this, they are too close to it at this point. Don't kill them, but send them out of our nation NOW. I'm sure the guy with the 5 kids will have had some impact on their lives... who wants to wait around until they are old enough to see what THEY are capable of.
View Quote

AMEN, Im with you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Searching, Seek and Destroy
View Quote

Last night one of our local (Norfolk) radio stations played that song, dedicating it to the Navy personnel heading out...

DrMark
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#19]
They are "Coward's". I hope, that if, they are able to identify the remains of the "Terrorists", that they put their remains in a body bag, made with the skin of a freshly killed pig.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#20]
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR ENEMY!

DaMan    
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

WHAT THE HELL ?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:36:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Garmentless,
    I'd love to see you go to the families of the dead and tell them to their faces that these were brave men who did this. And while you are at it, tell all the soldiers who may have to defend your right to say such drivel that these were brave men. I'm waiting....

Ranger Out
View Quote

I want to see you do that too go for it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Killing innocent people like this is COWARDICE.

Why dont these fuckers declare war on the US and then offer up their lives in combat, where it is military versus military.

This is simply an act of cowardice during times of peace... fuck them all, kill them all, and all their families in country should be deported immediately. I don't care if they had no clue about this, they are too close to it at this point. Don't kill them, but send them out of our nation NOW. I'm sure the guy with the 5 kids will have had some impact on their lives... who wants to wait around until they are old enough to see what THEY are capable of.
View Quote

HELL YEAH
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Im still waiting....and getting more pissed off as I go.....brave my balls

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:02:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Buddy, if we were, as a country, as brave as these guys, we wouldn't have lost Vietnam
View Quote

Are you saying that the guys that went to vietnam were not brave? Your way off base.
Its poitics that lost the war not lack of brave fighters.  Your an ASS
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:06:08 AM EDT
[#27]
He is obviously an ass clown who isnt even brave enough to defend his statements...

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#28]
whoever that guy was in the original post that called the fuckers who flew the planes into the buildings and the pentagon brave.....is wrong.

they were crazy. like you are.

a brave warrior does not kill non-combatants.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:27:17 AM EDT
[#29]
garmentless..that your name, son?  youre a fucking idiot.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buddy, if we were, as a country, as brave as these guys, we wouldn't have lost Vietnam
View Quote

Are you saying that the guys that went to vietnam were not brave? ...Your an ASS
View Quote

No Rip you ASSHOLE!
Apparently you don't remember all the people who protested the loss of life in Vietnam. You think that was our nation's finest?

And you ABN-RGR - You are just a Fuck-Wad. I think you need to shut your spewing ass up, schoolboy.
When I say brave, those guys, wrong and evil as they are, knowingly gave their lives for a cause they believe in. ABN-RGR, are you brave enough to give your life for America like that? If not, you are a pussy!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You still havent shown me how killing innocents is being brave.
Ranger-Wannabe Out
View Quote

Didn't say that was brave. Giving your life for a cause you believe in is brave.
Are you saying that my uncle, who gave his life for this country, is a coward because he knew his actions would get him killed? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 11:54:10 AM EDT
[#32]
AND ONE MORE THING YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!
Are you insinuating that my cousin who was in a bomber in WW2 and helped start the firestorms in German cities was a coward? WELL FUCK YOU!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Wow, Garmentless is a really bad troll. Here's an idea. shut up and go away garmentless, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#34]
The souls of 20,000 people cry out for vengeance!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
AND ONE MORE THING YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!
Are you insinuating that my cousin who was in a bomber in WW2 and helped start the firestorms in German cities was a coward? WELL FUCK YOU!!!
View Quote

No, just that you are a dumb-ass!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You still havent shown me how killing innocents is being brave.
Ranger-Out
View Quote

Didn't say that was brave. Giving your life for a cause you believe in is brave.
Are you saying that my uncle, who gave his life for this country, is a coward because he knew his actions would get him killed? FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
View Quote

You are a f-cking idiot!  If he was like you he probably died doing something stupid!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ranger Out
View Quote

What don't you understand? Is it impossible for the enemy to be brave? Who would you rather go up against - a group who does suicide missions or a group that is afraid to lose one man? Buddy, if we were, as a country, as brave as these guys, we wouldn't have lost Vietnam! Our society burns college campus buildings when a few of our boys get whacked.

The rescuers who went to the WTC are indeed brave.
View Quote

The scope of this guys idiocy is boundless.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Obviously my opposition is now rhetorically bankrupt. Where did you get your ideas for comebacks? Gradeschool?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:57:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
By Garmentless:
Our society burns college campus buildings when a few of our boys get whacked.

View Quote

The scope of this guys idiocy is boundless.
View Quote

QCMGR, I guess you were protesting the war at Kent State?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Obviously my opposition is now rhetorically bankrupt. Where did you get your ideas for comebacks? Gradeschool?
View Quote

No, from your mom, tell her to wipe her mouth.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 12:59:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow! That was clever! Where do you come up with these gems? Could you tell me some more?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wow! That was clever! Where do you come up with these gems? Could you tell me some more?
View Quote

Oh, your pussy uncle.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#43]
and your cousin the coward.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Oh, your pussy uncle.
View Quote

It never ceases to amaze me as to what they can teach monkeys these days!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, your pussy uncle.
View Quote

It never ceases to amaze me as to what they can teach monkeys these days!
View Quote

Thats what your mom said last night.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm sorry that you hold such hostility against mothers. Just because your human mom let herself be diddled by a rhesus, resulting in your pathetic life.
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Now that this has turned into a name-calling contest:

I think everyone with points against Garmentless are trying to say that these terrorist pilots aren't be brave for what they did.  Much like people who commit suicide, they are taking the easy way out, not having to answer for their actions.  Sure they died for what they believed in.  They believed in sparking fear and terror in the US by killing 20,000+ innocent civilians. (that number isn't proven yet, but looks like a good number)  This isn't bravery.  This is cowardice.  Those civilians had NO idea this was coming.  They had done NOTHING to the people flying the planes.  They had NO chance to fight back.  They were going about their daily lives, making money to support their families, and live out their lives.  There is NO excuse for an attack on those people.  This is the point I think that people are trying to make to you.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

DUH!!
Sorry I got into a symantecs arguement. I should have known better with these mental midgets.
To illustrate my point, start a new thread. Call it "Sign up here to die now". Anyone who wants to die now can post in that thread. Think you'll get alot of volunteers? I don't think so. It takes alot of guts to face 100% certain death. I wouldn't do it. Therefore it is brave. Despicable, Damnable, but ballsy.
Do I think the downing of the WTC was a dastardly act? Damn straight I do! Was it Vile? Yes. Should we go after anyone involved? Hell Yeah!
Now, what the fuck was your point?
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#49]
This isn't locked yet?  

Take it to e-mail with the personal attacks...

ROE
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top