Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2001 9:24:04 PM EDT
So the morning of the disaster, a TV reporter picked a man on the street to interview.  

He was trying to set the guy up.

Q. "So how are you feeling about all this? Are you going to go buy some ammunition??"

A.  "Yes."

Q.  [accusatory tone] "[u]Why?[/u]  Why would you [b]want to buy ammunition.??[/b]"

A.  [cool, matter-of-fact tone] "Well, I have some, but I don't have enough."

Result:  reporter looks like dumbs*it after
trying to make  firearm owner look like crazed gunman.  

Firearm owner came out looking like the more rational of the two.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"Well, I have some, but I don't have enough."
View Quote

Duh! Why else would someone buy something.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I think this would be the answer any self-respecting gun owner would give.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I noticed that early on, the Reporters really really wanted to say the these planes were highjacked with guns. You could totally see it in their faces, even adding "knives and guns may have been used". The only reports available claimed that knives and box cutters were used, no mention of guns. These pieces of crap have no shame, and would have used pictures of guns on every telecast to push their anti-gun propaganda. "See! this is why we are not safe", GUNS! Notice that there are no pictures of knives anywhere on the news interface. All of a sudden, the blame goes to the "Terrorist" instead of inanimate objects. The bias is unbelievable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top