Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 8:33:35 PM EDT
I stopped at walmart earlier this evening and went back to the sporting goods dept. I was looking at the knives when the store manager came back there with a buggy and asked the guy at the counter for the key. He unlocked the gun case and started throughing all the guns into the buggy. He totally cleaned out the gun case by putting all the guns into this one buggy. he didn't seem to care what happened to the finish of all these new guns, he was just throughing them on top of each other. Then he wheeled the buggy away.
-bricklayer
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Which Wal-Mart was this?  Hopefully none of the ones in NE Ohio.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:43:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear the Wal-Mart managers get a pretty good discount on the merchandise . . .

Anyway, if they take the guns away, Mommy sez it's for your own good.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#3]
This was at the one in St. Clairesville,Oh which is east central Ohio, across from Wheeling,WV.
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
You didn't happen to ask them what they were doing, did ya?

Maybe they were removing the guns for closing time.  (Still, that's no way to treat the merchandise!)
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard the guys mumbling something about "arabs" as he was wheeling the cart away.
There was a Beretta 390, couple of Remington 1187 and 1100's, remington 700 varmint rifle and some bdl's, some kind of 12ga over under, a few marlin lever actions, a couple ruger 10/22's and mini 14's, assorted pump shotguns and 22's. there were probably 20 guns in all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top