Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2006 6:30:28 PM EDT
I plan on buying one of the Masterpiece Arms M11s. The MAC-11 copies. Question is, I've got a ton of old 32rnd 9mm Sten mags, I'm being told by a local shop owner that these will fit the MPA M11s. Is this true? Any insight is appreciated!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the MPAs come with Sten mag setups.  They are a lot of fun to play with if for no other reason than they look evil.  They are hard to shoot accurately, have terrible sites, the trigger is poor, they're unwieldy, poorly balanced, etc.  Check out the Mac forum on Uzitalk.com for more info.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes, the MPAs come with Sten mag setups.  They are a lot of fun to play with if for no other reason than they look evil.  They are hard to shoot accurately, have terrible sites, the trigger is poor, they're unwieldy, poorly balanced, etc.  Check out the Mac forum on Uzitalk.com for more info.

I hear they can be extremely deadly in a crowded elevator though.

-Ben
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You're not supposed to use the sights. Turn it sideways, yo!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hear they can be extremely deadly in a crowded elevator though.

-Ben

That's exactly what I was looking for! THANKS!

Well, I'm not really looking for accuracy. I just want one because it looks mean, and it's cheap to feed. Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Mine is fun to shoot even though it is only semi auto- if you are going to try and bumpfire it you need some sort of muzzle extension and watch out for the recipricating bolt handle on top (ask me how I know that ).  I thought I had a pic of mine but I can't find it; nothing special though, I bought it because it was cheap (I think I paid around $250 new) and I grew up watching Miami Vice and Scarface.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top