I like gun's on top of the truck.

Yes Tom Cruz id a froot loop!

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it suck as much as the first two?

Give me the original TV series any day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I watched it yesterday, leave your brain on the couch and enjoy.

Wasn't the Brit tech guy in Shaun of the Dead?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
simon pegg^

yeah, it was good until the whole i frecking love this man! at the end
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
simon pegg^

yeah, it was good until the whole i frecking love this man! at the end

There is gay love in it?

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
"There's a G36 in the trunk!"
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm still a fan of the first one.  I never watched the original series so I can't compare the movie to the show.  The second one really, really, really sucked.  Did not like it at all.  John Woo should strictly make Kung-Fu movies.  Probably the same reason Windtalkers sucked ass too.  

I haven't seen 3 yet.  I'll try an keep an open mind about it.  Its just sad that whenever I see a movie with Tom Cruise or Katie Holmes in it, I think teh crazy.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes Tom Cruz id a froot loop!

Why? Because a bunch of people in the media said so so they could create a story that would give them something to get ratings with.  

This is not guided towards you mjrowley, just the whole situation he's in.

I'm sorry but this "Tom Cruise is a nut job" mentality that was started only exist because of the above stated. I mean it all started when he jumped up on Opra's sofa. I saw the clip, thats right clip not mag , he jumped one time from the floor to the sofa and back down. So what, he was in love. If you never saw the clip but only heard people talk about it you would have thought that he did backflips while beating Opra with a cusion. I've been so far in love before I could have run through a mall yelling it. I don't believe in Scientology but if he wants to thats his business. You don't see people jumping on John Travolta about it. There were reports that he was "supossedly" going to eat something after the birth of his baby. It's evidently popular enough that ther are recipes for it so it's not like it's some unheard of idea.

I'm not some big Tom Cruise fan. I watch his movies, I enjoy some and others not so much. It's just the fact that stuff like this gets started at someones expense because it sells magazines and "entertainment" shows.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Does it suck as much as the first two?

Give me the original TV series any day.

No, it was actually a good movie even with Tom Cruise.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"There's a G36 in the trunk!"

That was a cool part.

But why was there only one mag?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#10]
"Mission Impossible 3" was soooo goooddd........................Paramount Pictures axed his contract!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Not bad at all. Stupid but entertaining. Far better than the second, more action than the first.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top