Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
rather amusing
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#2]
He is right. But all he explains is the effect and not the cause. It happens this way because women rely much more on emotion than men for their decisions and thought process. Men and emotionally introverted and use logic for decisions and thinking.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:03:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That would be funny if someone changed the end to say "oh, and death to america" like Dave Letterman used to do.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
There is some truth to it, but I think a lot of it has more to do with personality (introversion, extroversion ect).
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There is some truth to it, but I think a lot of it has more to do with personality (introversion, extroversion ect).

I hope you're joking.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#6]
these thoughts would not be so problematic if they were coming from members of a culture that was *somewhat* less dominated by men. ie, not stuck in the 7th century. I am sure we have experiences or make jokes like this all the time...but, considering the source...

ETA: We have much work to do in that part of the world...
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the dude is right.   Go figure!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:46:23 PM EDT
[#8]
How cute.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
ROP is our  friend
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#10]
It really didn't click until he started using the pictures in MS Paint, then wam! an epiphany... The pictures he drew were very helpful.

j/k

JTP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top