Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2001 6:54:33 PM EDT
Honorary AMERICAN !!!

This "Mate" has a True American Spirit !!!

Welcome our Friend. I for one appreciate your threads and your support [%(]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup!  A good guy!

DaMan
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Hear, Hear!  [beer]

[heavy]
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#3]
his post about all this was really a nice gesture

god bless America, and Australia
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
his post about all this was really a nice gesture

god bless America, and Australia
View Quote

I don't know about the rest of ya guy's & gals's , but all of the Condolence from the World's Dignitaries puts a knot in the middle of my throat...I'm still dumbfounded by what has taken place here...Without being Arrogant...It is we Americans that are constantly offering Up support to other Countries for Devastations to there Peoples!!!

I do Appreciate the support...But as I have previously stated... I have a knot in my throat!!!

God Bless this Country and Bless those that are feeling Our Pain.

Thank you again 1feral1
Link Posted: 9/12/2001 11:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Lads, but I am just speaking for 100s of thousands of red blooded freedom fighters who have no internet access.

The Free World took a kick in the guts the other day, but we will recover, and find the solidarity, strength in each other to FIGHT and WIN. No second place here.

Good on Ya's all!

PS - 86 Aussies feared dead in the attack, although this is mircoscopic to your losses, we too feel the shock and pain, and want some serious payback.

Lets just hope and pray that many more personnel
are recoved alive, by the brave rescuers who are risking their own lives. Hats off to them too!

As always our thoughts are with you all.

1feral1
Sydney
Hang in there!
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 1:42:21 AM EDT
[#6]
1feral1, tomorrow I’ll open a bottle of Sheaf Stout in your name. [beer]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I would be PROUD to stand next to 1feral1 in battle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top