Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 11:48:07 PM EDT
I think I understand what compels a man to wear a furry costume. The ladies LOVE a man in a fur suit. Here's me in my costume:

Here's just a few of the females that were for some reason drawn to me all night:

Then there was the group of Chinese chicks and their enthusiasm for my costume was almost scary. Unfortunately no pictures of them because my wife had run off with the camera by then.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats HOT!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:53:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Im in love with little bo peep.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:55:35 PM EDT
[#4]
IBDK_PFP
In Before DK_Prof Furrie Pics

(tag for furrie train wreck)

PS. I'll dress any way you like Dawn
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:01:28 AM EDT
[#5]
lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Good Lord!!!  That blonde has some giant ta ta's...
Where did you get the bunny costume? I may wear one of those to a bar on Easter. lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good Lord!!!  That blonde has some giant ta ta's...
Where did you get the bunny costume? I may wear one of those to a bar on Easter. lol

Got the costume from a local party store. You know, the kind that sells kids balloons and such.

The chick with the bunny ears, good lord. My sister managed to screw up the video of that chick grinding me like crazy while I slapped her ass wholesale. Kinda bummed about that, I'm sure it would have been great video.

Then my wife takes over and starts taking pictures and the broad starts persuading my hands up her thighs and into her goods. Somebody definitely wanted it bunny style last night.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:17:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thats HOT!

How about it, Dawn? Got an explaination for the above??

on a lighter note...
I had a great time one Christmas... I was Santa Claus at a party for some disadvantaged kids... got more "lap*" that evening than... oh never mind...

*ALL grownups...get your mind out of the gutter...
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#9]

I wish i was a Bunny  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:39:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Somebody definitely wanted it bunny style last night.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:48:22 AM EDT
[#11]
It's almost 4 am here, and I'm in pain from trying to keep quiet. Dude, the picture of you with the AR is the best.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Man you should wear that damn thing ever so often!  LAMO...

This is a great thread and it does raise some questions. Why do certian things seem to make women lose their flipping minds?

A few years ago my buddy had just gotten back from air force basic and I had just gotten back from 12 B school "ARNG''. He had discovered a little trick in Vegas involving a blow up doll.
We rolled through town in his truck with a damn blow up doll. We hit all the cruzin spots and the damn girls went nuts when they say this thing. I had her setting on my lap, Id roll down the window and wave her little had at chicks and yell at the in a girlish voice "hey girls".  lol  I swear.. Their reactions ranged from confused to like an impending sense that they were being replaced and needed to act fast. They were slapping and grinding each other in the parking lots, doing shit that Ive never seen women do in piblic in this town.

I dont know why it caused such a fuss but it did.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's almost 4 am here, and I'm in pain from trying to keep quiet. Dude, the picture of you with the AR is the best.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:07:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I have quite a few more of me with the AR full size. I'm sure they'll end up posted eventually.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:40:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Man you should wear that damn thing ever so often!  LAMO...

This is a great thread and it does raise some questions. Why do certian things seem to make women lose their flipping minds?

A few years ago my buddy had just gotten back from air force basic and I had just gotten back from 12 B school "ARNG''. He had discovered a little trick in Vegas involving a blow up doll.
We rolled through town in his truck with a damn blow up doll. We hit all the cruzin spots and the damn girls went nuts when they say this thing. I had her setting on my lap, Id roll down the window and wave her little had at chicks and yell at the in a girlish voice "hey girls".  lol  I swear.. Their reactions ranged from confused to like an impending sense that they were being replaced and needed to act fast. They were slapping and grinding each other in the parking lots, doing shit that Ive never seen women do in piblic in this town.

I dont know why it caused such a fuss but it did.

That's some funny shit.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:30:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/FITorion/BBS/4h860k.jpg

Looking at those feminine hands,I THINK that is a girl in the bunny suit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:33:55 AM EDT
[#17]
shrug

I didn't do the photoshoping
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I wish i was a Bunny  

Oh.  My.  GOD.  Now THAT sirs, is a wommenz.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Not on my lap or grinding me, but here's an honorable mention from the ladies room:

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:40:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
IBDK_PFP
In Before DK_Prof Furrie Pics

I'm trying to behave, and resist the temptation.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#21]
In before the move!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#22]
IBTL or move to team fourm
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#23]

Then my wife takes over and starts taking pictures and the broad starts persuading my hands up her thighs and into her goods.

Are you friends with Bama-shooter by any chance?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

tinypic.com/4huo9ps.gif

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
IBTL or move to team fourm

Why? Halloween photos are a no no these days? Or has it finally just come down to ANY image containing a woman?

In any case, they all seem in good taste to me, I'm sure someone will let me know if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:10:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Then my wife takes over and starts taking pictures and the broad starts persuading my hands up her thighs and into her goods.

Are you friends with Bama-shooter by any chance?

Why, was that chick his wife?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Im in love with little bo peep.

An abundant kinda love??
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Now there's some good signline material...
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:48:20 PM EDT
[#30]
You wanna get rubbed up on, wear that sumbitch to a dance club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top