Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 12:14:25 PM EDT
These pics came from a friend of a friend, so they are only twice removed from the owner of the camera.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
They only took a year to make it to you?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
When does season open?

J/K

Have you sent these to La Migra?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I call, .
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When does season open?

J/K

Yeah like ICE cares
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They only took a year to make it to you?

The guy I got them from just started hunting, so his friend just sent them to him.

I guess anyway......it could be my buddy's friend is FOS and they really aren't his pics.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I call, .

Looks pretty legit to me.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I call, .

I'll forward you the email....you can call the original sender a liar if you wish.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh man that is funny.  Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

I'll forward you the email....you can call the original sender a liar if you wish.

I've seen pics like these before.  I'm sure they can be found on the Internet.  Just because someone sends you a jpeg in an email, doesn't mean he took it.  Those people could be friends of the actual camera owner for all I know.

Until  I have reason to believe otherwise, I call .  I am not calling anyone a liar, and I mean no offense.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Until  I have reason to believe otherwise, I call .  I am not calling anyone a liar, and I mean no offense.

You're probably right.  There are no illegals coming in to this country via Texas...  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

I'm not calling it a photoshop job, but anyone with some Hispanic friends and a game camera can take some "illegal immigrant" pics.  As I mentioned earlier, I have seen these pics or pics like them before.  It wouldn't suprise me if they have been swirling around on the internet for a year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:35:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I like the wild game feeders they put out for them.

Kinda like salt licks.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Kinda like salt licks.

Probably filled with pinto beans.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh shit! Time to bag me some maids!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're probably right.  There are no illegals coming in to this country via Texas...  

That is specious reasoning.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#16]
The best is the nighttime picture which is amazingly well lit and they don't seem to notice/care.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When does season open?

J/K

Yeah like ICE cares

Why do you put the blame on ICE and CBP?
You think those guys like seeing the work they do undermined by those in power?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Kinda like salt licks.

So thats where all my molasses went!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
The best is the nighttime picture which is amazingly well lit and they don't seem to notice/care.

Well it was dark until the camera flashed......
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You're right because if a camera in the night went off without you knowing, you would have had a chance to turn and look in that split second and be caught on film.

ETA: Most game cameras have flashes...  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I call, .

Yeah, all the way from fucking Illinois.  

I spend 3 months a year working in Texas (Laredo) and another three in Mexico (Eagle Pass, TX and a plant right across the border in Piedras Negras) and those look legit.

Anybody remember the guy who crossed the border on an elephant with a circus behind him?  And nobody stopped him once.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

I'm not calling it a photoshop job, but anyone with some Hispanic friends and a game camera can take some "illegal immigrant" pics.  As I mentioned earlier, I have seen these pics or pics like them before.  It wouldn't suprise me if they have been swirling around on the internet for a year.

I lived near McAllen and can tell you there would be absolutely no reason to stage this.  People would pass through our back yard almost daily.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is specious reasoning.

You're right lib.  They are employees of the maid service.  They went in to the woods to look for the vacum cleaner...  

I have some water front property in Florida I'm looking to move, you interested?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

I spend 3 months a year working in Texas (Laredo) and another three in Mexico (Eagle Pass, TX and a plant right across the border in Piedras Negras) and those look legit.

Anybody remember the guy who crossed the border on an elephant with a circus behind him?  And nobody stopped him once.

Lets not jump on Torf yet.  I'm sure he's had first hand experiences with illegals in California and Texas.  Right Torf?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, looks about right.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Anybody remember the guy who crossed the border on an elephant with a circus mariachis behind him?  And nobody stopped him once.

That was great
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You're right lib. They are employees of the maid service. They went in to the woods to look for the vacum cleaner...

I have some water front property in Florida I'm looking to move, you interested?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

Lets not jump on Torf yet.  I'm sure he's had first hand experiences with illegals in California and Texas.  Right Torf?

Actually I do.  In California, Colorado, Florida AND Illinois.

But you are right.  Not Texas.  I guess that proves that I am a clueless "lib".  

The only reason I called BS was that I seem to remember some similar pics posted here, a while back.  Maybe they are real, but they really do seem to be the stuff of e-mail fodder.

I am as conservative as they come.  These pics just pegged my BS meter.  Why in the first pic are 2 of the subjects looking BACK at the camera?  Maybe it was daytime and were expecting to see a flash and were wondering if the pic had taken yet?

If I am wrong then I'm sorry.  I can't imagine all the pain and suffering that my unwarrented flag caused.  Seriously.  If I am wrong, then I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:56:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:If I am wrong then I'm sorry.  I can't imagine all the pain and suffering that my unwarrented flag caused.  Seriously.  If I am wrong, then I'm sorry.

The photos are either ligit or made out to be illegals.  What difference does it make other than good comedy?  I could go down to southern cal right now and set up multiple game cameras and you and I both know I would have hundreds of photos just like the two posted.

Call BS all you want, you're a hero...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right lib. They are employees of the maid service. They went in to the woods to look for the vacum cleaner...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

The only reason I called BS was that I seem to remember some similar pics posted here, a while back.  Maybe they are real, but they really do seem to be the stuff of e-mail fodder.

I am as conservative as they come.  These pics just pegged my BS meter.  Why in the first pic are 2 of the subjects looking BACK at the camera?  Maybe it was daytime and were expecting to see a flash and were wondering if the pic had taken yet?

If I am wrong then I'm sorry.  I can't imagine all the pain and suffering that my unwarrented flag caused.  Seriously.  If I am wrong, then I'm sorry.

google "cudde back" and see what you get
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#30]
They may be total BS and completly staged, but the girl in the purple shirt has some awfully dirty pant legs for it to not be someone who has walked a pretty good ways.

As far as I know they are legit.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:If I am wrong then I'm sorry.  I can't imagine all the pain and suffering that my unwarrented flag caused.  Seriously.  If I am wrong, then I'm sorry.

The photos are either ligit or made out to be illegals.  What difference does it make other than good comedy?  I could go down to southern cal right now and set up multiple game cameras and you and I both know I would have hundreds of photos just like the two posted.

Call BS all you want, you're a hero...

That is actually what I suggested in one of my replies.  I guess I don't find it that funny.  Sad maybe, but not funny.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#32]
I was hoping that these were the famous arfcom game camera pics of one of our beloved moderators.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:05:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Now hold on a second!!!

Remember the guy that had the website that you could pay to steer a gun/camera combo to shoot deer?  Someone could adapt that to this.

Obviously we can't shoot them (with real bullets) but what about paintball guns loaded with pepperball or paintballs made with India ink or the balls that have a stink load?  People in Maine or Idaho could pay $9.99 per hunt to shoot illegals with paintballs all from the comfort of home!  ICE would just have to look for people covered in paint.

For the PC crowd here this is no means a disparaging or racist idea.  I fully support putting these on the Canadian border as well...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

google "cudde back" and see what you get

If you mean the game camera then I know what it is.

Here is a pic taken from our farm:
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Sucks to be them.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Why in the first pic are 2 of the subjects looking BACK at the camera?  Maybe it was daytime and were expecting to see a flash and were wondering if the pic had taken yet?

Easy, I can answer that. Lots of game cameras have two flashes. One flash goes off camera messures the light, then bang another flash and picture is taken. More then likely they looked back after the first flash went off.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#37]

"There are no undocumented workers entering the US through Texas."
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Here is a pic taken from our farm:
www.unifac.com/altorfer/nicer buck.jpg

Nice buck.......can I kill it?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I call, .

Funny.................I didn't know you were on the White House staff.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:16:33 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call, .

Funny.................I didn't know you were on the White House staff.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
www.fanforhire.com/images/comical_ali.jpg

Nice!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't believe the pics. First pic they seem to be carrying empty water jugs by the way they are holding them, second pic to me looks like same three walking by from a same angle with backs to camera.   They seem to be spaced apart the same distance too
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#44]
They are just on their way to work, at the McDonalds drive thru.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Now hold on a second!!!

Remember the guy that had the website that you could pay to steer a gun/camera combo to shoot deer?  Someone could adapt that to this.

Yeah I did that last night when I was cleaning my telescope. I mounted my AR to it, hooked it up to the PC and rotated it around, had a laugh, and put the telescope away. Just need to put a webcam on the irons or a scope. Now if I can figure out how to pull the trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top