Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 5:49:15 AM EDT
I have a relative that I'm interested in locating, and I have the full name and birthdate but that's about it.

I know there are a lot of sites out there that claim to do this kind of thing but I don't know which ones are useful and which ones are a waste of time/money.  Anybody done this kind of thing before?

I found some info that looks to be correct from the preliminary searches but US Search for example wants $40 and I didn't know if anywhere else was cheaper/better.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]
You can try

www.zabasearch.com/
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah I did try Zaba but the info was sketchy and the names I found didn't seem to match up.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:04:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have access to a paid subscription to one of those sites, I can give it a try for you for free.  Either post it here, or email me if you want.  The site I'm useing it Ancestry.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top