Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 9:42:44 PM EDT
Whooo!!!!

They stocked my fav creek in VA yesterday. Can't wait to hit the warter.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]

"Can't wait to hit the warter."

You couldn't hit warter if you fell out of a broat.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Man that was funny.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

He could if he was a Keystone Cop..........
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#4]
So how many grenades do ya have?  :)
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I hoping it dosent come to explosives.      

Anyone else here enjoying trout fishing?  

Man I tell ya, theres just something different about fishing a mountian stream, early in the mornning. And a trout is without question the most beautiful fish in the world. Can't waint to catch,kill and eat several of them.  lol
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone else here enjoying trout fishing?  

yes i grew up trout fishing , but there aint none on this island .

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, bro, how'd ya make out?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Not to bad...  Landed 5 eatin size Rainbows. Had another bite but couldn't get a hook set on him. I really wanted my creel limmit (6 in VA).
I stopped at this little out of the way stream I know that holds a good number of wild rianbows. When I fish that creek, its catch and release only for me.
Anyway, theres a little mom and pop kinda place there. I got some crub and walked out on this little bridge and watched some REAL trout playing and feeding. Their colors are so different. Bright red stripes, pink fins with little white tips on them. PERFECT. Its kinda like God's version of how a trout should look. Any expirenced trout fisherman knows exactly what Im talking about. Very rare in this area and Rainbows are not native here. Still, it did me a world of good to get to seem em.
When I figure out how to post pics, I get some up of some of the wild trout Ive landed and released.

KK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top