Page / 2
Posted: 10/31/2006 6:43:16 PM EDT
Breaking on Fox News.  

Details to come.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted: Breaking on Fox News.  Details to come.  
I guess the poll numbers are in and they are looking as bad as Kerry's face.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's another un-invitation:

1st District Candidate Asks Kerry to Cancel Visit

Des Moines, October 31, 2006 (AP) - 1st District congressional candidate Bruce Braley has canceled a campaign event scheduled later this week with Massachusetts Senator John Kerry, saying that the senator's recent comments about the Iraq war were inappropriate.

Braley, a Democrat, is running against Republican Mike Whalen in Iowa's 1st District congressional race -- a contest considered to be one of the most competitive House races in the country.

Braley's appearance with Kerry, the Democrats nominee for president in 2004, was scheduled for Thursday.

Braley spokesman Jeff Giertz says the decision to cancel the event with Kerry was made independently. The decision came as a furor grew over comments Kerry made about the Iraq War Monday.

Speaking at a campaign event in California, Kerry said, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

The remark has prompted sharp criticism from some Republicans, including President Bush.

www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5616535&nav=2HAB
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone else noticed that its great for republicans everytime kerry goes shooting his mouth off? the more he talks, the more damage he does to his own party.

F him.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:49:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Still hoping for the news flash that Kerry offed himself.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#6]
He's falling on his sword.

Calm down.

He's doing exactly what he should be doing.

It's not the best thing for the right.

But damn...He DID screw up.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#7]
AWWWWWWW...

He F**K'd-up....go BOOM!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:51:03 PM EDT
[#9]
"I apologize to no one"

Ha ha, he just dicked the dems
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#10]
One of the best lines of the day....

A Democratic congressman told ABC News Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."

abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2619383&page=1
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#11]
The Dems were doing such a good job of hiding the nuts and then Kerry blows it not once but twice.

Now he'll disappear, the news will not make a single mention of it, and the Dims will just hope it goes away.  If the Republicans hang on (and this article explains why they think they will) Kerry is going to be persona non grata with the Donks, they'll hate his guts.  They'll blame him for blowing their big chance.  It'll be the Mother Of all Lucy Footballs

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I think that's a bit much.

now his resignation on the other hand.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

A Democratic congressman told ABC News Tuesday, "I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too."

He justs wants to blow Howard Dean...
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He justs wants to blow Howard Dean...

Now THAT'S funny.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#15]
He's never known when to STFU and he'll never learn.  I'm sure there are dozens of Dumbocraps right now that would punch him in the mouth.

The guy isn't fit to be a Senator, much less the POTUS.

He's an albatross for the dumbocrap libtard P'OS.

HH
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#16]
You know what would be sweet?  If the John O'Neil and the Swift Vets reappeared to trash Kerry but the Democrats tell him he can't respond at least until the election's over
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe for you, I would actually welcome a suicide.
Sorry to be so harsh.
Ultimate fantasy.... he and Ted Kennedy found dead in a gay sex asphixiation thing.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#19]
This just keeps getting better and better!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:00:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I think it's right in line.....He stands for no good and if he wants to take himself out of this world, who am I to complain!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ultimate fantasy.... he and Ted Kennedy found dead in a gay sex asphixiation thing.

+∞

Kerry is the best friend Republicans ever had.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You know what would be sweet?  If the John O'Neil and the Swift Vets reappeared to trash Kerry but the Democrats tell him he can't respond at least until the election's over

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#24]
The D's are completely fucked by the way Kerry handled this today.   Since he decided he had to "fight" it and refused to apologize (or even do the modified limited hang out, to wit, "I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my comments, but they weren't intended...."), he's still in the news cycled.

They're doubly fucked because if he showed up, the stories would be about "him" and the candidates he tries to help would be fucked.   But now that he's not showing up, there's news stories about THAT.   As a result, the overall story of his fuckadellic comments continues to have oxygen and will get more air time.    Its an absolutely horrible scenario.

As someone wrote on a blog I was reading today:  "Somewhere Rohm Emmanual just threw a blackberry at a wall and unleashed a stream of f-bombs."

Fuck, the best camaign $$ we could ever hope to spend would be to get John F'n Kerry, Al Gore, Rosie O'Donnel and a few other choice asshats and simply hand them an open mike.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#25]
... Ha, he does more to help Republicans than Republicans can for themselves

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The Dems were doing such a good job of hiding the nuts and then Kerry blows it not once but twice.

Now he'll disappear, the news will not make a single mention of it, and the Dims will just hope it goes away.  If the Republicans hang on (and this article explains why they think they will) Kerry is going to be persona non grata with the Donks, they'll hate his guts.  They'll blame him for blowing their big chance.  It'll be the Mother Of all Lucy Footballs

www.jx3.net/jstone/judi/uploaded_images/lucy%20charlie%20football-709636.gif

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Want to REALLY know what Kerry thinks about US Servicemen?

Here is an article by the VILLAGE VOICE, hardly a bastion of conservatism, about how Kerry PURPOSELY torpedoed the investigations into POW/MIA's left in Vietnam.

Mother Fucker.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I for one am glad to know that Karl Rove's mind control ray is still working.  I wondered when he was going to trot that thing back out.

Better have Teresa buy Reynolds aluminum, Jonny boy, you're going to need a lot of tin foil to block Rove's beams.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Here is an article by the VILLAGE VOICE, hardly a bastion of conservatism, about how Kerry PURPOSELY torpedoed the investigations into POW/MIA's left in Vietnam.

Mother Fucker.

Yes!!! Saw that before. I want to puke.

Seriously. Kennedy and Kerry in a house fire. Or found dead with the gay bondage asphixiation thingy.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That fucking RULES!

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Just for the sake of argument, give him the benefit of the doubt that it was a botched joke (This of course flies in the face of all the truly nasty things he has said about the American serviceman)

His statement about his statement was filled with all the sort of left-wing invective you'd expect on a left-wing blog. NOT the sort of thing you'd expect from a sitting U.S. Senator. It was not statesmanlike and it was unprofessional.

He just demonstrated that he does not have the temperament to hold high office let alone POTUS.

His 15 minutes of incompetence are over. Next !
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mother Fucker.

Seriously. Kennedy and Kerry in a house fire. Or found dead with the gay bondage asphixiation thingy.

Red Ted and Kerry both get HIV from a transvestite hooker and die from AIDS.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mother Fucker.

While in a gay bondage thing with Bill maher, Rosie O Donnell and Dennis Kucinich.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

That would get them added to the Paul Wellstone memorial wall, The new Demonrat Kumbaya Mount Rushmore. Flowers and tears and "They were so wonderful" twinkletoed bullshit.

No Thanks!

Homo Bondage Whips and chains!

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I have never actually seen someone swallow their foot all the way to the asshole before.

BRAVO KERRY!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#37]
I love it!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:42:40 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mother Fucker.

While in a gay bondage thing with Bill maher, Rosie O Donnell and Dennis Kucinich.

For all we know, that could be happening right now.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm suprised his quote actually made the news, I assumed it would have been swept under the rug.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:47:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I'm suprised his quote actually made the news, I assumed it would have been swept under the rug.

Now you know why "hundreds of millions to the democrats" Google just purchased YOUTUBE.

The dems have been worried about it allowing "real" news out unfiltered by their puppy dogs in the media.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Has anyone else noticed that its great for republicans everytime kerry goes shooting his mouth off? the more he talks, the more damage he does to his own party.

F him.

Gladdens my heart that he didn't acheive the White House!!! God he's stupid. I guess that Teresa not only controls the pants in the family but probably also the brains too.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:50:04 PM EDT
[#43]
any reports from the du?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow.   Even the BBC of all places is saying that his excuse doesn't hold water:

www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/

"If you're explaining, you're losing."

Yup.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a matter of opinion.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I have never actually seen someone swallow their foot all the way to the asshole before.

BRAVO KERRY!!!!

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. His big mouth got troops and prisoners killed in Vietnam. He provided aid and comfort to the enemy, along with Jane Fonda. Fuck him. Death by firing squad.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:58:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
You figure it will take him at least a day or two to get that much foot out of his mouth.

I was thinking major surgery.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/SBV4Truth.jpg

When did THAT come out that I missed it?

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:03:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Kerry is a pompous, elitist, asshole who honestly believes he's better and smarter than everyone else.  But just like his hideous (but filthy rich) wife, he's about as bright as a box of rocks and refuses to keep his pie hole shut.  

All I can say is "Thank God for democrats like John Kerry!".  As WW said, they help the Republicans more than the Republicans help themselves.  Every time Kerry or Dean opens their mouths it's another page of Republican talking points.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top