Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 5:50:39 PM EDT
Theyre invesstigating the hotel featured in the Shining. Since its halloween, tell us your wierd experiences.

For me, lets just say that I lived in a house once that im sure if dug up under the foundation, there would be indian bones.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
11pm EST for East Coasters. I almost forgot about it.

6hrs long, live show. Has potential to be very boring, but I'll record it anyways.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
11pm EST for East Coasters. I almost forgot about it.

6hrs long, live show. Has potential to be very boring, but I'll record it anyways.

Yeah, a lot of parts can be boring and they over dramatize the commercials. At least its not like Worlds Most Haunted where some British people walk in a dark room and claim there are spirits everywhere.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:09:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, a lot of parts can be boring and they over dramatize the commercials. At least its not like Worlds Most Haunted where some British people walk in a dark room and claim there are spirits everywhere.

I often wonder if they have any control over the commercials. The GH guys that is. 'cause it seems like they really don't like dramatic bullshit ala Worldz Most HAUNTED!!!1
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I often wonder if they have any control over the commercials. The GH guys that is. 'cause it seems like they really don't like dramatic bullshit ala Worldz Most HAUNTED!!!1

I hate Most Haunted.  Yes, they're overly dramatic.  Especially the Most Haunted Live they had over the weekend.  Their camera footage sucks.  Something happens, and you only see the angle from one camera, which conveniently isn't pointed in the right direction.  Then something else is happening, but since they're swearing, you can't hear.  Then they have the nerve to ask, "Did you hear that?"  I didn't hear a damn thing m*therf*cker! The bleeps from your swearing makes me hear jack shit.  Gah!!

They're frauds... all of them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]
If you go to www.scifi.com/ you can see a live video of a room and you can report any activity to them. Supposedly this is all live and they will respond.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top