Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 5:34:47 PM EDT
Damn Darn punk kids. A bunch of 13ish year olds ring my bell(on the door). I open it and they just hold out a bag, no costumes. They didn't say anything, just extended the bag out towards me further. I asked if I could help them, still no response. I asked, are you kids destitute, homeless, in need of food? Or are you here forHAPPY FRIGGIN HALLOWEEN!!. SPEAK UP, MAN!!! At least put some dirt on your face and call yourself a vagrant.

Do you give candy to non costume wearing little people?

My wife won't let me answer the door for the rest of the night. Guess that worked, now I get to watch the Outdoor Channel in peace.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I do the same thing at my place.  No costume - no candy.

The only "kids" that don't have costumes are in the 12+ age range.

Piss off and move aside for little Red Riding Hood ( no kidding - this little 4-year old came dressed like that.  So cute I almost wanted to keep her...)

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh man, you scored.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You know what pisses me off more then the no costume, no "trick or treat", bag-held-out little assholes?  The ones that go around the neighborhood, put on a mask, and come back, as if I wouldnt notice the same clothes, 5 minutes after they pissed me off the first time.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
No shit - since I moved out of that shithole Houston to the Magnolia area, ALL the kids spoke English tonight.   That alone was a treat for me.

Heck, we had several families come to our place on ATV's!     How cool is that?

CMOS  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:40:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Just keep a second "treat" bowl handy for the costumeless turds.... you know, full of tooth brushes, dental floss, boxes of prunes, etc....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#6]
You, sri; ARE A GENIUS!!

NO CANDY FOH YOU! YOU GET THE SPECIAL!!!

WHat's the Special??

MY SIZE 12 UP YOUR @55!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Do more than that!

Hell, back home in PA they used to make us sing a song and such if we wanted candy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Those shitheads get ONE piece of crap candy (sweet tarts or whatever).  Also, turning the light off at 8 really cuts down on that crap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top