Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2006 5:21:26 PM EDT
Never have I been so proud to be a native of St. Louis Missouri as I am today.  We have reached the lofty heights of the murder capital of the United States!  Meaning we kill more people per capita than LA or even New York.  My kid brother can verify this on his job as a door gunner on a Wonder bread truck!    
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
A couple years ago when we were number 3 or so I always new we could pull it out.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#3]
[RickyBobby]If you're not first, you're last[/RickyBobby]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Never have I been so proud to be a native of St. Louis Missouri as I am today.  We have reached the lofty heights of the murder capital of the United States!  Meaning we kill more people per capita than LA or even New York.  My kid brother can verify this on his job as a door gunner on a Wonder bread truck!    

New York and LA were never the problem , Your opposition has always been Detroit, But congrats on you victory
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:15:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:22:56 AM EDT
[#6]
First we lose the world series and now this!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top