Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/31/2006 5:07:40 PM EDT
I was sitting out on my front porch having a cig and two women with about a three year old child were walking on the road around the lake in front of the house. The little kid was dressed up as a rabbit or something furry and cute and had one of those orange pumpkin candy carriers.

Two kids, looked about 12-15 years old, were walking the opposite direction on the road towards them. When they passed them one of the little bastards grabbed the three year old's candy pumpkin and tried to rip it away from her but one of the women managed to grab it also and the strap broke and candy flew everywhere.

The two little punks cut their losses and ran down the road right in front of the house. I jumped up and ran out in the yard barefoot but there is no way I could have caught them (probably a good thing). Apparently "Stop you little fucks" isn't a command they recognize.

Anyway I went back to the house to get my keys so I could get a flashlight out of the truck and help them pick up their candy but their chase vehicle was already there when I got back and it looked like they had it under control.

Man I would have loved to have had a good angle on one of those little punks and laid them out, would have been like like when I played on the kickoff and punt return team in high school. Like I said earlier, probably better that didn't happen

Pretty much ruined a rather relaxing night so I thought what better place to share my little tale than here on arfcom Happy Halloween everyone.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1
little asshole punks
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
the world is such a beautiful place.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:11:13 PM EDT
[#4]
gutsy little bastards
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:11:41 PM EDT
[#5]
The more I meet people , the more I like my cats.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
what a perficly good waist of oxygen ,the need a good beating
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I was sitting out on my front porch having a cig and two women with about a three year old child were walking on the road around the lake in front of the house. The little kid was dressed up as a rabbit or something furry and cute and had one of those orange pumpkin candy carriers.

Two kids, looked about 12-15 years old, were walking the opposite direction on the road towards them. When they passed them one of the little bastards grabbed the three year old's candy pumpkin and tried to rip it away from her but one of the women managed to grab it also and the strap broke and candy flew everywhere.

The two little punks cut their losses and ran down the road right in front of the house. I jumped up and ran out in the yard barefoot but there is no way I could have caught them (probably a good thing). Apparently "Stop you little fucks" isn't a command they recognize.

Anyway I went back to the house to get my keys so I could get a flashlight out of the truck and help them pick up their candy but their chase vehicle was already there when I got back and it looked like they had it under control.

Man I would have loved to have had a good angle on one of those little punks and laid them out, would have been like like when I played on the kickoff and punt return team in high school. Like I said earlier, probably better that didn't happen

Pretty much ruined a rather relaxing night so I thought what better place to share my little tale than here on arfcom Happy Halloween everyone.  

We shut down the front door at 7:30 tonight.  I have never seen so many 14-15 year olds show up with no costume, and a pillow case for candy...

Little kids dressed as firefighters, spiderman, etc. are cute and what Haloween is about, teenagers too old to be going door to door with no costume ruin it for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Draw down. That seems to be the answer to everything here.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]
This is why some towns has set age limits and curfew's for trick or treaters.   IN another thread on the board a city set the age limit to a maximum age of twelve with a 2500 fine if caught over the age.

We were having this snatching problem a few years ago so adults started partoling their neighborhoods while the Trick or treators are out.

capnrob97,  We used to get some of those. When they rang they were told No costume, No candy.  

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#10]
IBTF.urries
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Gator bait
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Sign of the times boys and girls!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#13]
A few Halloweens ago we had a kid beat near to death by some punks in his neighborhood. Were talking about 300,000 dollar houses.

He was trick or treating with a group of girls and these other guys wanted his candy. He stood up to them or something and they clobbered him, he fell and hit his head on the curb.

He's fucked up for life and I'm sure they got a slap on the wrist.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Running headshots.  An under practiced scenario.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#15]
ASSHOLE kids are the result of ASSHOLE parents.
I say, beat them all with a damn stick.
cc
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I like that....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:25:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Little fuckwads have NEVER had their asses stomped for pulling shit like that so they just keep on doing it.  The more they get away with it, the more they'll try and get away with in the future.

Yeah, the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades... NOT!  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#18]
So why is spanking considered bad  by so many people these days??? Seems to me these kids need a nice ass whoopin...that'll set them straight... Bring out the belt baby
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Happens all the time.

One of my friends put a kid in a wheelchair after the kid snatched his little sister's bag.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like that....

Me too. Good practice for my coyote hunting j/k.  Little assholes grow up to be bigger assholes usually, I didn't recognoze them and had a decent look, wish I had known who the were. I know most of the city cops here pretty good and would have encouraged them to pay a visit to their houses amd parents if that had been the case. With these circumstances they would have been more than happy to put a little fear in them, maybe some simple assault or petit theft hanging over their head would be enlightening, probably not though.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:35:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The more I meet people , the more I like my........

.........GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:41:41 PM EDT
[#22]
As opposed to teaching the kiddies it's ok to smoke, cuss, and beat people up over candy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
As opposed to teaching the kiddies it's ok to smoke, cuss, and beat people up over candy.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#24]
The little bastards will grow up and move onto something other than candy.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#25]
thats nothing a ride to the ER in an ambulance and a 9 day stay in the intensive care ward wouldn't cure,

thieves are shit at any age, but doubley so when they steal from small childern.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm gonna start keeping a loaded paintball gun near the door. I catch any punks pulling that shit in my neighborhood, they're getting a hopper full to the faces.

Actually, I think I know someplace that sells the pepper spray balls that the cops use.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Edit: Swindle beat me to the paintball idea.

This makes my stomach turn.
Good reason to buy a paintball gun and get the pepper spray balls.
Little fuckers, if I saw that it would be time for the ass kicking to commence.
Poor little girl, her night ruined.
IM me with address if you know those folks, lets send her something nice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#28]
It's just the beginning. Society as a whole has collasped into it's me and only me mentality. Don't worry the best is yet to come.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#29]
in texas theft from a person that includes any amount of bodily injury is considered to be a robbery. If that person is under 14 then its an aggravated robbery which I believe is an automatic second degree felony.

Instant prison time, easy.

Plus you can shoot someone thats commiting or fleeing from an agg robbery. Not that i would recommend it and this DEFINATELY wasnt an appropriate time for a firearm.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#30]
someone mentioned that they have " no costumes, no candy " rule... my daughter said she saw several SIGNS posted at peoples houses saying that tonight.  I actually did not have any kids tonight show up without costumes....including the teenagers.  But, we also had a dismal turnout. half my bucket of candy leftover.

back to original topic, when we would all go out together with the kids, we walked the dog with us, and stayed close to the kids... never knew of any older kids would do a snatch and grab.... I remember it happening when I was little...so it's nothing new.

No Expert
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:49:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yea, it's ok if the teens are mugging toddlers just so long as they don't cuss while doing it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#33]
That is very sickening, too bad you didn't get one of them
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:00:52 PM EDT
[#34]
My sister got pushed down and her Girl Scouts donations stolen from her. I got some friends together and 20 minutes later we were hittin' home runs (with bats) on the punks in a dark corner of the neighborhood park. Cops came and saved their ass. Ater they sorted it all out, the cops let us go and told us to cool it. I'm sure they figured we were just TCB.

Today, we'd all be sued for everything our parents had, and then thrown in prison. Oh well, times change!

ETA: We didn't have another incident in the neighborhood for years after that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I feel sorry for the kid and wish those bastards could have been liberated of a few incisors, but I can't resist:

"But the old axiom was misleading - taking the candy proved exceedingly difficult." - C. M. Burns
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:08:28 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

One of my friends put a kid in a wheelchair after the kid snatched his little sister's bag.

Happy endings!
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#37]
In response to the original post:  
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
So why is spanking considered bad  by so many people these days??? Seems to me these kids need a nice ass whoopin...that'll set them straight... Bring out the belt baby

Bingo. We have a winner.

Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#39]
tag
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

On the believablitiy scale that story gets a 1.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:26:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

Edit.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Sign of the times boys and girls!

There have always been asshole punks on Halloween, when I was a kid 40+ yrs ago my older brother beat up a punk who tried to steal candy from our little 5yr old sister.

There were these groups of teens who ran in packs stealing from kids, smashing pumkins, vandalizing whatever they could.

And this was in Wilmington Ohio, farm country, small town USA.

Its not a new thing.

Caining seems like an appropriate punishment.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#43]
I always make my kids walk in front of me, so I can see any knuckleheads coming.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

+2 I agree
Whatever you say.

www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryForm.jsp

Look him up. He is the only person with the last name Pantone in the Georgia system.

He got 12 years for it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

+2 I agree
Whatever you say.

Look him up. He is the only person with the last name Pantone in the Georgia system.

He got 12 years for it.

WOW!!!

Ok apology sent
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
The more I meet people , the more I like my cats dogs

Agreed
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

I like this story.  Good one. We need more stories like this....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Happens all the time.

+2 I agree
Whatever you say.

He got 12 years for it.

WOW!!!

Ok apology sent

Group care package anyone?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Edit: Swindle beat me to the paintball idea.

This makes my stomach turn.
Good reason to buy a paintball gun and get the pepper spray balls.
Little fuckers, if I saw that it would be time for the ass kicking to commence.
Poor little girl, her night ruined.
IM me with address if you know those folks, lets send her something nice.

I like this idea. Can this be done?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
When I was in elementary school one of my classmates found a solution to similar problems; shoot the bastards in the jewels with a red rider.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top