User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2006 3:12:13 PM EDT
www.armyg1.army.mil/hr/demographics/FY05%20Army%20Profile.pdf

Active duty:
Officer: BA/BS 58.4% MA/PHD 40.3%
Warrant: Some College 61.3% BA/BS 24.9% MA/PHD 5.2%
Enlisted: GED 6.9% HS 76% Some College 7.2% BA/BS 4.7% MA/PHD 0.6%

I could not find statistics on education levels in the National Guard or Army Reserve. From my personnel experience I can tell you that most NCOs in the Guard and Reserve have an Associates Degree or higher in Education. All of the E-5 and E-6 boards I sit on in my career in the reserves the packets with college education were the majority. The truth is if you study hard and make good grades you will lead soldiers in Iraq. Today’s Army is smart and intelligent. If your dumb and don’t study you may be able to be a Senator for Massachusetts. But you won’t cut it in the Army.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
" Some Collage 7."

Collage?

i think they mean...College
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
" Some Collage 7."

Collage?

i think they mean...College

Edited right after I post
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Great Post!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top